The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where are Nihilus' robes?

Didn't you despise the cartel market more than anything in the universe?

Why would you want anything that they put there?

Stay on topic please. This isn't a matter of opinion. I was just wondering where it is/why it isn't in the game.

Also I never said I despise it. So please stop with your ridiculous assumptions.

Edited by Elite-Defender

Nope, unless you have a source to back that up it's an opinion.

Facts require sources to be facts.

It's a fact that the CM is the main income of this game.

Are you really denying that fact?

You're asking for a source on common knowledge? oh my.

Edited by Elite-Defender

I'm still waiting for a source that it is a fact. When you provide one, I'll believe you. Until then...

Hey Reno you might not believe me but the Earth isn't shaped like a triangle. Would you like a source for this fact?

Yes. And I am still waiting for a source for your statement regarding the CM and the Income it provides.

If you can't provide this source your fact will forever remain an opinion.

sure, its the main source of income for many FREE 2 play games. Doesn't mean its a "money grab" at that point, anyone wishing to profit from their economic endeavor is performing a "money grab".

*every once in awhile someone needs to ignore the "don't feed the animals" sings so others can learn from other peoples mistakes.

if they feel it will justify the cost sure. The moment they release it and it costs 1400CC and people complain and claim it is nothing but a money grab can we point to this post?

Yes. And I am still waiting for a source for your statement regarding the CM and the Income it provides.

If you can't provide this source your fact will forever remain an opinion.

Then I guess that's just your opinion ^ You're free to view facts as opinions or opinions as facts. That's just the way you personally interpret things, even though you may be in the minority.

Edited by Elite-Defender

Then I guess that's just your opinion ^

That's not a valid source as the thread title simple states the CM made 139 Million Dollars in 2013. It does not provide a statement that it is the main source of the SWTOR nor does the website it links to says otherwise.

Strike 1.

That's not a valid source as the thread title simple states the CM made 139 Million Dollars in 2013. It does not provide a statement that it is the main source of the SWTOR nor does the website it links to says otherwise.

Strike 1.

That's your opinion though. And if you actually bothered to read through the thread, looking at various sources in the thread, instead of simply reading the title then maybe you'd realise.

Your move.

ps. You don't believe that the cartel market is the main income of this game, because you're asking for a source for it. I automatically win, but you can keep trying to dig yourself out.

Edited by Elite-Defender

That's your opinion though. And if you actually bothered to read through the thread, looking at various sources in the thread, instead of simply reading the title then maybe you'd realise.

Your move.

You should take your own advice, because if you read my response you would know I read through it and even clicked on the link in the reddit thread title that lead to a website that didn't even mention it at all.

Strike 2.

You should take your own advice, because if you read my response you would know I read through it and even clicked on the link in the reddit thread title that lead to a website that didn't even mention it at all.

Strike 2.

Strike 2? I've already won the argument. The very fact you asked for a source on common knowledge means you've lost.

Would you like a ladder for that hole?

ps. You don't believe that the cartel market is the main income of this game, because you're asking for a source for it. I automatically win, but you can keep trying to dig yourself out.

Until you can actually provide a valid source that says the CM is the main income for the game, you don't win anything.

And if you do actually provide a link that says this specifically, I will admit that I'm wrong.

Strike 2? I've already won the argument. The very fact you asked for a source on common knowledge means you've lost.

Would you like a ladder for that hole?

If it was so common knowledge why can't you man up and provide a source?

Oh is it because there is no source to back up your opinion?

I guess that means I win.

Strike 3 you are out.

Until you can actually provide a valid source that says the CM is the main income for the game, you don't win anything.

And if you do actually provide a link that says this specifically, I will admit that I'm wrong.

Yet you can't provide a valid source saying that the CM isn't the main income for this game. Yet everyone knows here that the CM saved swtor, along with f2p.

You can keep trying, it's amusing seeing your desperation despite having lost the argument at the start. :rolleyes:

Yet you can't provide a valid source saying that the CM isn't the main income for this game. Yet everyone knows here that the CM saved swtor, along with f2p.

You can keep trying, it's amusing seeing your desperation despite having lost the argument at the start. :rolleyes:

The burden of proof isn't on me to provide a source that it isn't. You made the claim first. It's on you to provide a source.

whats the point? If it is the "main source" of income, does it matter? The implication that CM is the ONLY source of income and thus the ONLY reason to make updates is IMO wrong.

They are releasing stronghols here in 2.9 is that not content? They will be having class changes apparently they are only available via the CM.

This whole they don't make anything for the game that can't be sold on the CM is nothing more than drivel. And no, you may not have said it, but the implication is there as it is from many others who have the same feeling (i.e nothign but a money grab).

sorry but lol haven't you all fallen off the topic of this thread :D

I would assume that they never did Nihilus's robes for the simple fact that they in a sense (imo) don't have any robes (when say robes I'm meaning Jedi type robes from the movies) because the graphics can't deal with all the folds in the clothing. I would assume that is why it looks like a lot or just about everything pants wise looks like you are wearing tights.