500k on first 5 waves

mikeasic

They have altered the deal. Pray they do not alter it further.

Hehe this made me laugh. (though I don't think BW altered anything. I think they're doing things exactly like they said, and running things quite well, even if I didn't get to play today..here's hoping for tommorow)

No that's jsut wrong. You entered your preorder code and that's it. People who ordered from origin way back in july got in.

Weird since on my creditcard it only shows the preorder transaction.

Just like the FAQ says.

The transaction for the game will happen on the 16th.

Just like the FAQ says.

um go to my account and see what it says for your preorder date

well, origin preorders dont get activated until the 16th wich sucks.

This means only store bought copies and physical copies will get in before the 15th.

I firmly belive everyone will get in except digitals before the 16th

"I pre-ordered my Game from Origin.com. When do I receive my Product Registration Code?

If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting on December 16th and the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST.

Y

You have missunderstoid a bit.

Origin will send out the product numbers on the 16, which are needed to play on the 20 of december, but that has nothing to do with early access.

preorder date is 4th-oct and thats fine.

Thats the preorder code you get from origin.

I still havent recieved the purchase code since there hasnt been a transaction on my credit card for the game yet.

That will happen on the 16th as stated on the faq.

So yeah, origin ppl with digital dl wont get in earlier then the 16th

well, origin preorders dont get activated until the 16th wich sucks.

This means only store bought copies and physical copies will get in before the 15th.

I firmly belive everyone will get in except digitals before the 16th

"I pre-ordered my Game from Origin.com. When do I receive my Product Registration Code?

If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game, the payment card that you input into the Origin.com billing system at the time of pre-order will be used to charge the remaining cost of the Game starting on December 16th and the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST.

Y

So many inaccuracies in this post that just makes me /smh.

I still havent recieved the purchase code since there hasnt been a transaction on my credit card for the game yet.

So wrong I'm not even going to bother.

Just like the FAQ says.

Yea you have been "billed" for the pre-order, meaning your elegiable for EGA, the game itself you will pay for on the 16th and get the code to redeem before launch that occurs dec 20th.

Just like the FAQ says.

The Faq states that the full amount of the game will be taken out of your account on the RELEASE date. You do not need your product registration code UNTIL Dec 20th 2011. This is why there was/is an uproar about the "grace" period as on the 20th if your product registration code is not entered you will be unable to play until it is. So no you do not have to wait until the 16th to gain early access if you pre ordered on Origin. People who preordered the CE off origin in July are playing right now.

Umm, I bought through Origin and I paid for the game up front.

Thanks alot for clearing this out for me.!

The Faq states that the full amount of the game will be taken out of your account on the RELEASE date. You do not need your product registration code UNTIL Dec 20th 2011. This is why there was/is an uproar about the "grace" period as on the 20th if your product registration code is not entered you will be unable to play until it is. So no you do not have to wait until the 16th to gain early access if you pre ordered on Origin. People who preordered the CE off origin in July are playing right now.

They didn't reach 500k until October.

My guess is 100k went in today which they'll be monitoring closely. If everything goes smooth they'll probably bump that up to letting 150k-200k in tomorrow, then same again the next day.

So if I had to guess I'd say early access will reach 500k late Thursday or Friday.

This is wrong. You wont need your product code until either the 19th or 20th. The emails going out now are not product keys, they are simply EGA keys which are different.

Not even close to 500k mate.. from what i saw during stress test that would mean filling 100 servers, and despite what the server status page sais, people currently in EGA have informed us that the server status page is way of mark, infact ingame the majority of servers are apperntly still on low/medium.

Just like the FAQ says.

The pre-order code is not the same code as the "product registration code". From what customer support told me, your purchase date from Origin is your "in line for early access" date.. the code you're talking about is for full access after the 20th.

500k...No just no If you are actually in game like me you would know that its not even close to that you barely see anyone around when your running to quest mobs at all level ranges.

Which is making everyone say why the hell isnt there another wave of invites.