Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no intentions of flaming, nor have I ever done so on these boards, to my recollection.

Merely a precaution seeing how some members re-act to some people from KMC. If you will continue to do as you have then *behaving and playing nice for the most part* then I welcome you to this little forum game! I await your character. :)

Just keep rule #6 in mind, it will apply to everyone, so everyone be on their best behavior! :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

You needn't worry. I have an interesting character in mind :jawa_evil:

Cant wait to see them.

I like that we still ahve a good balance here.

He have

The Bounty Hunter

The Body Gaurd

The Scientist

The Old Jedi

The Sith

The Young Jedi

and who ever you are making.

(I like we have equal parts force users and non force users.)

Just a heads up to those who have not yet signed up but wish to, the game will start at 9:00 PM PST tomorrow, or to be exact, in PST it is about 3:30 now, so approximately 29 hours and a half hour until it begins. Submissions past that point will NOT be accepted.

Just a heads up to those who have not yet signed up but wish to, the game will start at 9:00 PM PST tomorrow, or to be exact, in PST it is about 3:30 now, so approximately 29 hours and a half hour until it begins. Submissions past that point will NOT be accepted.
I have stuff to do this week, so I will mostly be on at night.

Also, is my Character overpowered?

I have stuff to do this week, so I will mostly be on at night.

Also, is my Character overpowered?

Its due to this type of occurances that I set it for a set time every night. So everyone has a chance to do their mini debates in that day.

Though, in most things it shouldn't take much, mostly directing where/what your character will do in the area/problems it is given. It is when the conflict is decent sized that you will need to debate the outcome with others. Such as if you ran into a rancor.

Okay just checking, Be forwarned, my character HATES Jedi and wants to end them......He will be chasing you with this :wea_03:

:jawa_evil::

Down side for you though is that Tune's character is a skilled and sneaky tracker. He likely knows how to evade ya. ;) Then again, that is where the debating will come in.

That could actually work out... With your two permission *Tune, Nala* may I use your two characters to cause the ship to crash in the first place? It would also start off the whole Sith hunting Jedi theme from the get go. :eek:

Side Note: Pesky sith trying to kill jedi, often causes collateral damage... ;)

Edited by Silenceo

That could actually work out... With your two permission *Tune, Nala* may I use your two characters to cause the ship to crash in the first place? It would also start off the whole Sith hunting Jedi theme from the get go. :eek:

You can if you wish, just note my character would largely try to stay on the defensive, you know what his defensive abilities are, but with the skill and power of the opponent I doubt my character would have much if any kind of time for an offensive strike. Especially considering his largely mediocre to laughable offensive abilities when it comes to the force.

Edited by tunewalker

You can if you wish, just note my character would largely try to stay on the defensive, you know what his defensive abilities are, but with the skill and power of the opponent I doubt my character would have much if any kind of time for an offensive strike.

Which reminds me, the link you posted in the thread, doesn't seem to be working now that I put it into word...mind linking again? *also, under scout correct?*

Side Note: Pesky sith trying to kill jedi, often causes collateral damage... ;)

I would love that lol :D:cool: time to fight a jedi lol

I would love that lol :D:cool: time to fight a jedi lol

gonna say it right now, either Force lightning our your darn saber is going to cause us to crash you know that right :p.

Edit: also want to just make a note.... I want my Saber to be green thank you.

Edited by tunewalker

Any special requests for favored moves then from you guys? *do note, neither will die in this fight, due to it basically being an Opening scene.*

Side Note: Added green saber to Tune's character.

Edited by Silenceo

gonna say it right now, either Force lightning our your darn saber is going to cause us to crash you know that right :p.

Edit: also want to just make a note.... I want my Saber to be green thank you.

Or my force push, I could push the reactor...

Any special requests for favored moves then from you guys? *do note, neither will die in this fight, due to it basically being an Opening scene.*

Force Absorb, Djem So (saber defense skill) Force Valor for some physical boost. The rest use your discretion on how much my character will use things like Mind tricks/ senses/ and anything else you think my Jedi would use to avoid as much direct conflict as possible. Cus ya Direct conflict avoidance is going to be his number 1 game plan.

Edited by tunewalker

Can I start the fight the way sidious does in ROTS (revenge of the sith) when he's fighting the jedi masters :rolleyes: Otherwise up to you Sil! :)

Edited by Nalathemaster

Can an engineer with a mug of café walk in on their fight?

Edited by karadron