Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you hey for shii cho first to level free it has 2 stars

This is due to it always being every jedi AND sith's very first form. While they all learn the basics of the other forms, they have more working knowledge of Shii Cho even in their early training.

Basically meaning it starts on lvl 2.

Edited by Silenceo

This is due to it always being every jedi AND sith's very first form. While they all learn the basics of the other forms, they have more working knowledge of Shii Cho even in their early training.

Basically meaning it starts on lvl 2.

ok thanks for the clarification so i have more points left then i thought thank you

I think its "FINISH HIM".....

I shall take that as a yes, get us up to the ship and end the match...

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

WALL OF CRAZY!!! T10 force ability! (/sarcasm)

I shall take that as a yes, get us up to the ship and end the match...

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

WALL OF CRAZY!!! T10 force ability! (/sarcasm)

Now post the new thread so i can post my new character who i just finished making and I am super excited so please make a new thread now!

Read that in a really fast voice

!

Now post the new thread so i can post my new character who i just finished making and I am super excited so please make a new thread now!

Read that in a really fast voice

!

Give the man at least a day to make it its alot to right in just a few minutes i know you're excited i am to but give him sometime to relax

Give the man at least a day to make it its alot to right in just a few minutes i know you're excited i am to but give him sometime to relax

Most of the frame is already setup from this round, and since the Force User stuff was finished before hand, that too is done. Though, there are a few new rules I will be adding.

Most of the frame is already setup from this round, and since the Force User stuff was finished before hand, that too is done. Though, there are a few new rules I will be adding.

ok well i probably still post mines tomorrow still working on my character backstory but its good to know its done

Sil, we need to get discussing about my character, maybe we will finalize it after others post... you know the discussion....

Edited by tunewalker