Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo

Can I start the fight the way sidious does in ROTS (revenge of the sith) when he's fighting the jedi masters :rolleyes: Otherwise up to you Sil! :)

What kill off say 3 other jedi that happened to be with me.... that might be interesting.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what...since this is between your 2 characters, and we have over a day for it... You two can debate the details of the fight, while I am finishing up the rest of the scene.

Once the debate is done *near the time of the start of the game tomorrow* I will incorporate it in, which should introduce everyone adequately enough.

Side Note: That Engineer will die, likely by Nala's hand! :jawa_evil: Though, no additional jedi.

Edited by Silenceo

One of them should be your Padawan then.

Idea, what if Tune was on a mission to bring back a group of hopefuls from whatever planet they were coming from. Lets say he managed to find four hopefuls, one of them being Karadron. The other three suffer such an unfortunate fate as they attempt to fight back using vibroblades laced with cortosis *they are hopefuls, already in their adulthood probably, kinda like Karadron's character. Though, they are human.*

Karadron hides while Tune attempts to lead Nala away? Eventually leading to a vital system that gets destroyed? *The in between is where the preferred actions are needed.*

Also, I might have to comment the day after, at 9 pm pst in my timezone its late for me :)

As long as you comment before the next days 9 pm PST it is all good. The glory of a pre-defined update time. :)

I think We should have some Security trying to kill me, just saying lol

You know that might be what causes the plain to crash all those deflected blaster bolts, I probably lead you to them honestly for assistance since bassically this is going to be me any time I run into you

5:46- 5:50 followed by 6:13-6:35

Idea, what if Tune was on a mission to bring back a group of hopefuls from whatever planet they were coming from. Lets say he managed to find four hopefuls, one of them being Karadron. The other three suffer such an unfortunate fate as they attempt to fight back using vibroblades laced with cortosis *they are hopefuls, already in their adulthood probably, kinda like Karadron's character. Though, they are human.*

Karadron hides while Tune attempts to lead Nala away? Eventually leading to a vital system that gets destroyed? *The in between is where the preferred actions are needed.*

Ya leading away probably using my Force senses and lead him into Security gaurds, he probably lets out lighting with out thinking much just to get them out of the way and a few bolts Fly some where off kilter and destroy the plain.

I could also try losing him in the Cargo room, using a mind trick to temporarily go unnoticed before I chuck a small box at him and book it out of the room and lock him in. Of course it wont hold him for all that long cus he is a sith with Awesome push abilities and a Lightsaber so its on to the next area that I get to play Hide and seek in.

Ya leading away probably using my Force senses and lead him into Security gaurds, he probably lets out lighting with out thinking much just to get them out of the way and a few bolts Fly some where off kilter and destroy the plain.

I could also try losing him in the Cargo room, using a mind trick to temporarily go unnoticed before I chuck a small box at him and book it out of the room and lock him in. Of course it wont hold him for all that long cus he is a sith with Awesome push abilities and a Lightsaber so its on to the next area that I get to play Hide and seek in.

Darn jedi, ruining a perfectly good star ship!:p

Edited by Silenceo

This, I want to kill some jedi :w_mad::d_evil:

Agree lol

Alright, now, one question remains. How do you two get to the escape pods? And still manage to grab supplies I mean.

Tune, since Karadron is one of the hopefuls, perhaps he could grab your items and give them to you right before you enter your pod?

Nala, the comlink and lightsaber are likely already on your person, so is it possible seeing that the jedi has escaped, that you merely grab some food packs *3 days worth* on your way out?

Agree lol

I am suspecting more and more your character being the reason the thing goes down as it gets frustrated with my "cowardly" antics and having difficulties pinning this crafty old fart down. Though your character is older, I just attribute Juyo and a siths thirst for power with an extremely aggressive and fairly easy to anger character.

Alright, now, one question remains. How do you two get to the escape pods? And still manage to grab supplies I mean.

Tune, since Karadron is one of the hopefuls, perhaps he could grab your items and give them to you right before you enter your pod?

Nala, the comlink and lightsaber are likely already on your person, so is it possible seeing that the jedi has escaped, that you merely grab some food packs *3 days worth* on your way out?

Well obviously I have my saber with me already, and knowing my senses and minor TK abilities its very possible on the way out I can both sense what I need and grab it with the TK as I am running for the Pod.... Also I was in the Cargo room :p.

Edited by tunewalker

Sure, or the escape pods could just come WITH food and I just choose a new item.

If so, I want a grappling hook

I am suspecting more and more your character being the reason the thing goes down as it gets frustrated with my "cowardly" antics and having difficulties pinning this crafty old fart down. Though your character is older, I just attribute Juyo and a siths thirst for power with an extremely aggressive and fairly easy to anger character.

Yeah, he is one of people who are easily angered.

Sure, or the escape pods could just come WITH food and I just choose a new item.

If so, I want a grappling hook

Hmm, that is something you would have to ask Star about, since he too took 3 days rations. If he agrees, then I will allow you both to pick one item to replace that one.

Side Note: If it is a grappling hook, then Thorn likely has all of his items on his person. Meaning, I could make it quite a fun and much easier to work with, ending. Aka, Tune force pushes Thorn into a pod and hits the button. Giving him plenty of time to grab his stuff before the ship crashes.

Edited by Silenceo

The only problem I see with Karadron being a hopeful is his age. Would the Jedi take in someone as old as he is?

Hmm, that is something you would have to ask Star about, since he too took 3 days rations. If he agrees, then I will allow you both to pick one item to replace that one.

Wouldnt this mean everyone would get those same rations automatically.

Wouldnt this mean everyone would get those same rations automatically.

Aye, though, if you think about it, it would make plenty of sense for an escape pod to have a little bit of emergency rations.

S1L 3NC 30 will be salvaging the escape pods energy/power supply himself. It is his version of food. :D