Hooded heavy armor

Pharrow

hey, was wondering if anyone found a piece of heavy armor with the hood up? there's a discussion in the marauder thread about medium armor. figured i would start one about heavy armor. I'm lvl 26, and mostly i want a custom version that i can keep upgrading to lvl 50. but i haven't found any quite yet. maybe i missed a quest or something? or is there a crew skill? thanks.

You can get some heavy armour from the PvP vendor which has a hood (if you have a breather rather than a helmet or hidden headslot) at level 40 which is fully slottable. Its more a trenchcoat than heavy armour by looks and its purple, its the normal PvP vendors on uppper part of the combat skills section on the Fleet.

There is plenty of blue heavy hooded armor from around 30 and up, there are also a few oranges. I've a couple of oranges in my storage, one that dropped from the third boss in the level 28 instance cacidimu (or whatever it was called :p) and another that i got around 33.

lvl 40 pvp gear... its orange so you can gut it and make it into whatever you want... but its hooded and has a cape like effect around the legs that is quite nice.. im probably going to be hanging onto it and making it into my end game stuff its so awesome