Purple mods, enhancements and armourings and equiping them.

aallaarr

Hello

I would like to know, when my subscription ends and i craft purple mods would i be able to equip them without the artifact authorization. Or if i can only equip blue mods then.

Any useful answer is appreciated.

Answer;

Yes, you can use your purples.

Explanation;

When your subscription ends you will become Preferred status instead of Free to Play status.

Preferred status players can use purple stuff.

Answer;

Yes, you can use your purples.

Explanation;

When your subscription ends you will become Preferred status instead of Free to Play status.

Preferred status players can use purple stuff.

no, no they cannot. artifact requires an unlock for purples lower than the expansion for anyone other than subscribers. I know, i was preferred my first day playing, bought the unlock, and equipped as level 15 purple.

If you equip those mods beofre your sub ends (and make them bound to you) you should be able to equip them.

Or simply spend those few CCs to get the unlock (or get it from someone who bought it ant put it on GTN)

A while back my credit card expired, forgot to update the data for swtor and my sub dropped. While all the purple gear was still on my characters, equipped, the stats they were supposed to add just weren't there.

Edited by wainot-keel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.