Community Livestream Friday June 27, 2014

HillaryNicole

What class should Hillary play on Republic?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What class should Hillary play on Republic?

• Trooper
    • Smuggler
    • Jedi Knight
    • Jedi Consular

Heeyy everyone,

I'll be joining the SW:TOR stream tomorrow with Tait and Courtney at 2-4PM PDT (9-11PM GMT).

I look forward to rolling a new character, but instead of picking out my own character, I'm going to let you all decide on what I am going to be playing and leveling!

I'll be rolling on the Republic side. Though, faction selection is subject to change if enough people request it! :jawa_tongue:

SWTOR Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

Day: Friday, June 27, 2014

Time: 2-4PM PDT (9-11PM GMT)

Where: Harbinger

Toodles~

Hillary

Edited by HillaryNicole

I would have voted for Smuggler since that's my favorite class, but given that Musco already plays an Op, Tait a Knight and Courtney an Inquisitor, Trooper is the only class not yet played on Fridays, so I went with that. Meet you on Ord Mantell tomorrow! :D

Edit: Just realized you are going to be on Towelliee's server. Looking forward to leveling a toon there so I have it ready in case he returns to SWTOR. :)

Edited by Jerba

Also, I wish you weren't dead-set on Republic: Imperial Agent has the BEST story around...plus I've leveled three of them, so the playstyle is almost to muscle memory these days.

Updated the OP to accommodate people who want me to go through a specific story. If enough people request it, I will roll Empire. :jawa_smile:

Know it's now part of you work but won't pick one for ya as tis a game and you are supposed to also have fun so choose the one you'd like the most.

This way you'll also transcend best the good about the chosen class.

P.S.: been too much in testing video games to know doing the same thing thousands of times ain't fun in the end, even with games ;)

Given that Musco already plays an Op, Tait a Knight and Courtney an Inquisitor, Trooper is the only class not yet played on Fridays, so I went with that. Meet you on Ord Mantell tomorrow! :D

Edit: Just realized you are going to be on Towelliee's server. Looking forward to leveling a toon there so I have it ready in case he returns to SWTOR. :)

I second the motion of a trooper so we have every class being streamed (sort of).

That and not having an ammo counter might get annoying enough for you to get it put in for 2.8.1 :rolleyes:

Seer Sage. PVP with it.

Don't worry, because unlike marauders and snipers, you can heal yourself to full.

(Yes I still expect B9ioware employees just to figure out just how well 36 point heal spec Makes Them Pay for trying to kill you.)

I was going to suggest the EXACT same thing for the exact same reason, but you beat me to it. ;)

So yes. Sorc/sage heals.

Smuggler.

I don't get angry if you pick Trooper or Bounty Hunter.

I would have voted for Smuggler since that's my favorite class, but given that Musco already plays an Op, Tait a Knight and Courtney an Inquisitor, Trooper is the only class not yet played on Fridays, so I went with that.

This is very good point. I still stick with my choice though.

Edited by Halinalle

I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see the DPS Consular ;) - the most underrated spec in the whole game ! :rolleyes:

And then PLEASE done WITHOUT the bubble - EXACTLY like the dev's answer from the Sage questions suggests !

(Bold printing by me)

ow with that said, we will definitely consider taking the global cooldown off of Force Mend/Unnatural Preservation, but the global cooldown on Force Armor/Static Barrier is there to stay, since it can be placed on others and we do not expect you to use the ability in Operations if you are a damage dealer.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Heeyy everyone,

I'll be joining the SW:TOR stream tomorrow with Tait and Courtney at 2-4PM PDT (9-11PM GMT).

I look forward to rolling a new character, but instead of picking out my own character, I'm going to let you all decide on what I am going to be playing and leveling!

I'll be rolling on the Republic side. Though, faction selection is subject to change if enough people request it! :jawa_tongue:

SWTOR Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

Day: Friday, June 27, 2014

Time: 2-4PM PDT (9-11PM GMT)

Where: Harbinger

Toodles~

Hillary

It would have been fun to join you since you're gonna be on the Harbinger, but I'll be working with my brother. I'll tune in on twitch though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.