The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Your favourite character.

LadyKulvax

I am finally catching up on the Clone Wars, and despite my reservations of de-Ratting Ventress, I actually liked the Darthomir's sequences, and the Big Bad Witch. It also made me all sad that Riggs was de-Kiffed, seeing Quinlan is such a credit to his homeworld. Finally, Steele Gerreira was awesome while she lasted!

Still have almost two seasons to go :) Not bad, actually.

Edited by DomiSotto

This thread is to get a feel of characters in the Star Wars universe and hopefully some of the longer term fans will enlighten us about new characters we haven't heard of before.

I have never actually been truly forthcoming about my genuine favourite character, a name I have not yet seen written here in these forums, Bria Tharen.

Not Force Sensitive nor an epic Mandalorian or expert srategist, not a leader of a group or major political figure, not an Echani warrior nor a beautiful Twi'Lek just a plain old flawed Human being with a rough life whom died in a cause she believed in, a genuine hero with no special powers or skills, infact more than anything she was an avid historian and curator of the past, essentially just a fan swooped into reality who played an integral part in stopping the Death Star.

Who is your's and why?

Instead of telling us what all she is not...tell us what she did to play such an integral part of stopping the Death Star. Tell us more about who the character actually was...instead of who she wasn't.

I ask this because this is the first time I've ever seen her name.

Edited by VitalityPrime

I like Omega Squad because they basically "f-you'd" Order 66 and became Mandalorians with Clan Skirata (they were 'adopted' by their commander, Kal Skirata, a Mandalorian orphan who trained the clones) and the Null class ('failed prototype') clone troopers and 2 Jedi (Bardan Jusik and Etain Tur-Mukan, although Etain didn't survive the defection)

Just a complete ragtag family who stood behind each other when it truly mattered - they were ordered to kill Etain Tur-Mukan who was practically family by that point, and they put that before everything.

But in-depth points aside - they also have really cool armour, they wear "night-ops armour" which is black trooper armour, and when they defected and became Mandalorians, they adopted a Mandalorian-style night-ops armour which just looks so unff and needs to become a SWTOR armour lol

I'd have to do top five.....

5.Tenel Ka Djo- aka the warrior princess

4. Mara Jade-I love everything about this character and I shed a single tear when

Jacen killed her

3. Grand Admiral Thrawn-Nuff said

2. A tie between Saba Sebatyne & Jaina Solo Fel - one is an extremely dangerous swordsman who even trained with mandos the other is a Barabel.....and if you need crazy, call a Barabel! Lol

*Drum roll please.....

1. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader! - The chosen one...and fyi I'm referring to Anakin from the clone wars cgi movie & cartoon

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

I'd have to say yoda. Yoda brought something more to Star Wars. He explained the force in such away that can never be repeated. Even if you add the dumb midi-chlorians. He made it seem the force was much more than a tool of the Jedi and Sith, but it was alive. It shedded some light on the force, when we knew hardly anything about it (Back when ESB was released mind you). But him and revan are tied for my number 1. Revan because, come on its revan.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm favorite characters ...

1) R2-D2: Every since day one when I first saw the movie, I've admired this spunky little droid.

2) Princess Leia: Have to confess that Princess Leia was my first childhood crush, and it's something you never get away from.

3) R5-D4: "Skippy" is another fav of mine for various reasons.

4) HK-47: Yes, another droid, but one that made me laugh every time he spoke.

5) Darth Vader: Half-machine, but will always be the iconic villain to me.

My choices are pretty boring.

Darth Bane is a big favourite of mine. I really hope Disney do a film trilogy on his story, it would be amazing. The other is Obi-Wan Kenobi who I am a big fan of, probably my favourite Jedi in the whole of Star Wars. Strong in every single aspect. How can you not like Obi-Wan?

Other favourites who come to mind are Revan and Luke Skywalker.

Edited by Dirtnose

My favorite character is probably....... haha i know and don't know if anyone else has read his back ground but it is none other than Tenebrae... for those of you who dont know he is the son of a poor farm woman who was born strong in with the force, when he was six he broke his stepfathers neck using the force only later killing his mother through torture(by using the force) for betraying their family, by the age of ten he had massacred thousand only to soon face his true father and the ruler of his planet, his father underestemated his son and was easily slain, this coninues on till what happenes in this quote:

"At thirteen he presented himself to Marka Ragnos, the Lord of all Sith and the ruler of the Sith Council. Impressed by the teenager's ambition and power, Marka Ragnos granted him the title of Lord Vitiate."

―Darth Nyriss

if you still cant guess then ill tell you exactly who he is ;) he is the current lord of all Sith the Sith emperor

:D

I decided to make a top 10 as there is alot of character that i like and don't want to make a giant list of names so decided to just make a 10

1 . Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader ( before the suit )

2. Mara Skywalker

3. Darth Zannah

4 Jacen solo

5. Jaina Solo

6 Padame

7 Obi wan kenobie

8 Aryn Leneer

9. Ben Skywalker

10. Ahsoka Tano

note this is my list without having finished legacy of the force yet

My favorite character is probably....... haha i know and don't know if anyone else has read his back ground but it is none other than Tenebrae... for those of you who dont know he is the son of a poor farm woman who was born strong in with the force, when he was six he broke his stepfathers neck using the force only later killing his mother through torture(by using the force) for betraying their family, by the age of ten he had massacred thousand only to soon face his true father and the ruler of his planet, his father underestemated his son and was easily slain, this coninues on till what happenes in this quote:

"At thirteen he presented himself to Marka Ragnos, the Lord of all Sith and the ruler of the Sith Council. Impressed by the teenager's ambition and power, Marka Ragnos granted him the title of Lord Vitiate."

―Darth Nyriss

if you still cant guess then ill tell you exactly who he is ;) he is the current lord of all Sith the Sith emperor

:D

Great quote. :D

Therefore my favorite is Lord Scourge.

TheExile

Jaina Solo

HK-47

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Mara Jade

Boba Fett

Ha, I see a couple Ashoka Tano's on the list. Its funny because alot of people hated her in the beginning, so either her character development won people over or most of the haters just shut up.

Edited by Nickious