how is ranked?

NvrShoutNvr

myself and a group of friends are looking for homes for our pubs. how are the group pops here?

There are teams that queu(Im not on any of them), and its usually during prime-time. Beyond primetime, your going to have to coordinate with the few teams that do queu.

You find more good players in regs than in arenas right now. Arenas imo are getting pretty old.

There are teams that queu(Im not on any of them), and its usually during prime-time. Beyond primetime, your going to have to coordinate with the few teams that do queu.

You find more good players in regs than in arenas right now. Arenas imo are getting pretty old.

are there certain days that people come together and play, or is it an everyday thing?

I won't. This is the best server for pubs by far... Almost too easy.

Considering We had 8 hours of Imp vs Imp after stomping the pubs 10 games in a row..The imps might be making a small come back lol. :) But anyways..We queue for group ranked every night after 6-7pm pst. It is a great server for pubs though. Now come and join in on the team ranked..Most teams queuing recently was 6 I believe... Otherwise It's usually 3-4.

we'll definitely try to get a team together to transfer over here, it's been kind of a rough ride trying to find a server with daily ranked queues. We were on Begeren Colony, then to pot5, then to bastion, back to BC, to ebon hawk (lol), having a hard time finding a place to settle.

what time do you guys play now. I was on around 8pm pst to around 9pst and no one was q'ing. I was with solow and we couldn't find players and teams weren't q'ing.

solow and I made a team at 1030 pst or so. it never happens until after 10 for group.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.