2.8 Official PvE Nightmare Progression for DF and DP

JowyBlight

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Just a friendly Note Once 3.0 Drops in a few more weeks. I will no longer be adding to this list for all the obviously reasons. But thanks for participating and making it a fun competition. Look for a similar NIM trackers once the 3.0 NIM drop in a few more months!

Guild Name: Holocron

Guild Faction: Empire

Boss Beaten: Council (and Tyrans)

http://imgur.com/CahWWgE

Also have a video of it as well for further confirmation. I know it's really close to 3.0 to be posting this, but it would still be nice to have it as a record.

Also, I think you missed Holocron for Tyrans before:

http://i.imgur.com/tTCBAhy.jpg

Grats to all that have gotten through nim DP. Now all that remains is for JC guilds to beat council using a real strategy for Bestia knockback/swaps and not the run to the bridge cheese Torva pioneered. :D:D

As much as I dislike the strat, they were not the one who "pioneered" it. From my understanding, the Republic guild on The Ebon Hawk <The Underworld Alliance> were the firsts ones to use/create this strategy. Their reason was to help their healers out because they could not heal this with regular tank swaps. Fun fact of the day.

Guild Name: Holocron

Guild Faction: Empire

Boss Beaten: Council (and Tyrans)

http://imgur.com/CahWWgE

Also have a video of it as well for further confirmation. I know it's really close to 3.0 to be posting this, but it would still be nice to have it as a record.

Also, I think you missed Holocron for Tyrans before:

http://i.imgur.com/tTCBAhy.jpg

While you guys have the achievement and that's cool. I cant add it to the progression tracker because you guys had 4 pugs in your group when downed it and the original rules only allows for 2 pugs at most. But if/when you down it before 3.0 with your full raiding team i'll add you guys. GL

Edited by JowyBlight

While you guys have the achievement and that's cool. I cant add it to the progression tracker because you guys had 4 pugs in your group when downed it and the original rules only allows for 2 pugs at most. But if/when you down it before 3.0 with your full raiding team i'll add you guys. GL

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142124/3898460-8864152835-

Edited by FearVeritas

Thanks Yolo for clearing things up. Sorry Kry, I'm sure BAKADESHI didn't mean to malign Torva's reputation: he obviously didn't realize you guys didn't actually invent your winning strat. At least the four people from your guild was able to help Holocron overcome the council fight, even if they may have temporarily been wearing Holocron tags.

Edited by FearVeritas

I do not know where you got the idea that we had 4 pugs in our group when we downed nim council, so i will tell you who was in our group when we downed it to clear things up. We had Rofi and Frank tanking (our usual tanks,) Tmpot and Bears healing (our usual healers,) and me, Tarentos, Xerceo, and Quag dpsing (all our usual dps except in quag's case.)

The only person you could argue was a pug when we downed it was quag (if guildies count as pugs) who we used a a replacement for our usual mara since he needed to take care of some personal matters on the day we ended up downing it. Every other member has been raiding with eachother on that team for a few months, hope that clears up "4 pugs."

Edited by Sanglay

Huh? I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but it was all Holocron and with one exception, the original team that has been raiding with each other for months. Frank/Berenstain/Rofi/Thmpot/Lait/Tarentos/Xerceo/Olegauq

Olegauq doesn't normally run with that team, but he runs with our alt team; we're all in Holocron. I simply had Rofi switch to his Sin tank (Durhurdur), Berenstain to her sorc healer (Poalar), and myself to a sin dps (Xerceo) because I have my team use alt toons sometimes. Please explain.

Edited by Blackveldt

Huh? I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but it was all Holocron and with one exception, the original team that has been raiding with each other for months. Frank/Berenstain/Rofi/Thmpot/Lait/Tarentos/Xerceo/Olegauq

Olegauq doesn't normally run with that team, but he runs with our alt team; we're all in Holocron. I simply had Rofi switch to his Sin tank (Durhurdur), Berenstain to her sorc healer (Poalar), and myself to a sin dps (Xerceo) because I have my team use alt toons sometimes. Please explain.

Correct me if i'm wrong but you would need proof that you have indeed downed it with that group for it to count I.E a screenshot/vid of the group in the instance with the bosses all dead. None the less, congratz and keep on going.

I've had several other players tell me your kill was not legit (as in your whole guild). You guys claim you did. So whether u did or not. I dont really care at this point as 3.0 drops next week. You've got the achievement good enough for me i guess.

I've had several other players tell me your kill was not legit (as in your whole guild). You guys claim you did. So whether u did or not. I dont really care at this point as 3.0 drops next week. You've got the achievement good enough for me i guess.

I do appreciate it, but I would like to clarify. I do have a video of it.

Edited by Blackveldt