2.8 Official PvE Nightmare Progression for DF and DP

JowyBlight

Someone pass me a tissue.... tears of joy are rolling down my face because I think this sob story is finally done with.

Mal you go your way, torva goes there's. Gg no re. No1 can change the past, so stop living in it. Fyi sorry to hear how everything turned out but now its time to move on.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/users/pics/3444024_540383870a6f9.jpeg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you're the only one qq'ing and nobody cares cause it's about something that happened a month and half ago and even then, you over did by posting the same thing on 3 different threads. We get it, you're salty cause of what happened with your raid group in Torva. Let it go.

Dude, you're the only one qq'ing and nobody cares cause it's about something that happened a month and half ago and even then, you over did by posting the same thing on 3 different threads. We get it, you're salty cause of what happened with your raid group in Torva. Let it go.

Right over your head, huh. Then why are you still replying? Stop feeding the troll. :D

Grats m8's!

Like I said, I had no doubt that you guys would kill it, so gg. We actually started pulling Council last night in PM, and so far its going well.

Maybe if the stars align we may have a kill before NiM Power ends.

Thanks! Gate Crasher was an itch we had been meaning to scratch for a while.

We'll be rooting for you on council!

Edited by Hatstandard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...