You people are disgusting...

Prototypemind

Every freaking week, more of the same.

Little Grob'thok, trying to feed the forge so that the homeless children of Oricon don't freeze to death, and you shiftless Bounty Hunters and no-moral-compass-having Force Users go in and try to beat him to death. Raptus tries to complete his research on Mental Studies and Astronomy for his dual Doctorate, and there you Agents and Smugglers are working to see him dead. Isn't there enough suffering without this incessant violence? Aren't there enough people already affected by your protracted hostilities? Why? Why? Why can't you just leave them to their work bettering the galaxy?

I want honest answers; I demand them!

I have quarrel with the Dread Masters, there are no Dread Masters in Warzones... so do I now get a cookie for killing those disgusting folks who dare to attack the Dread Masters? After all, I heard the dark side is giving cookies to everybody!

Little Grob'thok, trying to feed the forge so that the homeless children of Oricon don't freeze to death, and you shiftless Bounty Hunters and no-moral-compass-having Force Users go in and try to beat him to death. Raptus tries to complete his research on Mental Studies and Astronomy for his dual Doctorate, and there you Agents and Smugglers are working to see him dead. Isn't there enough suffering without this incessant violence? Aren't there enough people already affected by your protracted hostilities? Why? Why? Why can't you just leave them to their work bettering the galaxy?

1. I eat Rancors

2. I need to kidnap Raptus so I can force him to do all my PA announcements.

well done sir

I kill them because they are SWG Fanboys....

Inquisitor: Because I can.

Agent: Who? I'm just here for the beer.

Warrior: Because the Hand said so. Talk to the Hand.

See, here's the thing. We were trying to get Raptus to do some Science channel work. Y'know, like Morgan Freeman. But unlike Morgan, the dude flipped his **** and set a cyber-rancor upon us.

Get Raptus narrating some Mechanical Universe or some such and I'm there.