Images for the Homestead on Tatooine

Darth_Wicked

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice. Will we be able to grow mats for bio potions in that crop field or just stare at it?

I can imagine having my dearest Darth Nox spamming Shock on some alien scum, such as Twi'lek or Zabrak slaves so they work the crops at my behest.

Lovely image. :rak_01:

A Balloon which departs from Outlaws Den... :p

Errrrrr... Please no. :(

Legacy Travel Jawa Balloon :rak_01:

Win. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Is that an entire estate for one side of the legacy , or is the housing the little ring of windows appartment looking over someone elses homestead (where the second shot is looking out from)?

They have recently confirmed that...

Question: On strongholds, how will cross faction stronghold planets work like Tatooine? Will a Jedi and a Sith be able to share the same stronghold?

Answer: Each faction will not share the same stronghold. Strongholds on contested planets will be in different locations. Expect more information on strongholds and guilds ships by the end of the month of June 2014.

Each faction will have a separate one, in a separate location if I read it right.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Sorry, I said it badly because I am a little tired, but my question was meant to be just clarifying is that whole estate the player housing or is it just the little appartment overlooking it? Maybe that is the opening room and everything below is then the unlocks. Edited by odonoghuet

Sorry, I said it badly because I am a little tired, but my question was meant to be just clarifying is that whole estate the player housing or is it just the little appartment overlooking it? Maybe that is the opening room and everything below is then the unlocks.

Ohhhhhhh... Hmmmm... That's actually a fairly good question truth be told.

Seeing that in this one video it was mentioned that players could unlock rooms and staircases on NS, I guess there's the possibility that you may have to unlock some of the stuff seen in the picture.