Xoxaan Handguards display bug.

Reno_Tarshil

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/Reno_Tarshil/Screenshot_2014-06-13_16_12_22_096849_zpsaf208be5.jpg

This is the bug around the hand area on both hands.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/Reno_Tarshil/Screenshot_2014-06-13_16_12_40_589907_zps5522012c.jpg

Here's how it normally looks and is advertised as such in the preview and character sheet screen.

Anyone els think the bugged version is better?

I do not. They are fingerless similar to Naga Sadow's and Canderous Ordo's gloves which is why I bought them.

But I acknowledge and respect that you may prefer them this way.

If it doesn't get fixed I guess everyone wins since the gloves do work in cut scenes which matter most to me.

My friend uses this set on her sorc healer she is leveling; it looks totally awesome on her. I don't think it needs changing right now.

A junta palls mask looks cool with it since its missing a headpiece.

It's just the hands that need fixing the rest of the set is fine.

By the way, are there any normal sleek gloves I could use instead of those? I love the dress, but the gloves look... well, not very much to my liking. I tried Elegant Dress gloves, but the ends are too wide.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noooo! Don't fix this bug! If you buy a red/black dye mod it looks as though your fingertips are dripping blood :)

Actually while thinking abut this "bug" i had an idea that a "blood of...." armour set might be a good idea; basically adaptive armour for hands that looks as though you've dipped your hands in blood?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Came here to post about this bug and found this thread to post in instead. I just bought these gloves for my Inquisitor, and I was dismayed to discover that they do not display properly outside of cutscenes and the preview window. I wanted fingerless gloves, not a little wrap of fabric around the thumb!

Not happy that I just spend 250K on a pair of gloves that looked perfect for my Inquisitor's outfit, only to find -- after binding them to me -- that they are bugged and hardly cover any of his hands at all. He may as well just be wearing a bracer. :mad:

Pretty please, community reps, can you ask about getting this bug fixed? :(

Edited by Gwena

I personally wear the gloves because I like how the bugged version looks, with just the handguard instead of being gloves. I hope if they fix this they give us a "classic" version like they did for previous bugged sets. :)

I sympathize, as there have been bugs I really liked. There's this one jacket that is (was?) bugged on BT2 females so it is missing a bunch of extra doo-dads, and I love it like that, despite it being a problem in need of fixing. :(

But some more "revealing" hand wear would be great, and I'd really love to see more released (I was so excited when the Calo Nord set came out, lol). It is a look I love on some of my characters -- but not the one I bought these supposed-to-be-gloves for! :p I dunno what it is about the male hands, they just look strangely large to me if too much of them is uncovered.

*crossing fingers for an update*

Edited by Gwena

• 2 months later...

Lol, I'm collecting this now. Another bugged armor to add to my list. Luckily I want it for the footies and the top.

Bioware, whilst I know you won't fix it, if you do, you should email a "classic" version to anyone who's already collected it in case they preferred the bugged version. I know, I'm being silly. I know you won't fix it.