did ea mention swtor at pers converence

sepulhead

Don't think so. This is more to announce new games afaik and SWTOR isn't a new game ;)

Though the above is correct, two years ago they offered a short glimpse into Makeb. I wouldn't mind they've done the same this year but I'm not too hopeful.

I guess people are meant to keep on guessing stuff until 3.0 knocks on our door and hits us with a gigantic sledgehammer.

Though the above is correct, two years ago they offered a short glimpse into Makeb. I wouldn't mind they've done the same this year but I'm not too hopeful.

I guess people are meant to keep on guessing stuff until 3.0 knocks on our door and hits us with a gigantic sledgehammer.

True but 2.9 has already been announced and so it would be too early to announce 3.0 I would imagine. It would make more sense to wait with 3.0 details till we get closer to 2.9 I guess.

No lol, why would they? Everyone knows they've decided to put this game on farm mode.

Hence the new patch we are getting tomorrow! :i_tongue:

Seriously, I would expect that either it is a little to early for 3.0 reveal, or they may save that for the community cantina thing. Isn't one happening right next to E3 sometime?

Edited by Cyberwoman

Good to know whats left of the playerbase just loves to be gouged by the cash shop. No wonder the state of SWTOR is like a vegetable while other MMOs such as Wildstar and ESO continue to flourish.

Also to be gouged by a cash shop, one has to be forced against their will to buy from it. Since Bioware is not forcing anyone to purchase their goods they are not gouging anyone.

Good to know whats left of the playerbase just loves to be gouged by the cash shop. No wonder the state of SWTOR is like a vegetable while other MMOs such as Wildstar and ESO continue to flourish.

So people who simply disagree with you are mindless sheep now? That seems rather unfair and undermines your position, I think. We will all have different opinions and views when it comes to how well the game is doing or how bad it is. There is nothing wrong with negative criticism, in fact it can be a good thing. But goading the games death whilst blinding yourself to the views of those who have good things to say about the game seems like an unconstructive way of expressing your views.

Edited by Cyberwoman

Here is some info for you. I have seen the Wildstar forums and their are people like you who scream doom and gloom and also people leaving for whatever reason. So please, your old and very outdated formula of trolling does not work anymore.

Shadowed hull slides silently

A sharp reel-whine as lines are cast

Flies flick the mirrored surface, beckoning

Skewered crawlers dangle, a promised snack

An irresistible deception

My silver-scaled colleagues sally there

And snap!

The intruding trawler has its catch

Edited by scratcha
grammar

Yeah, I feel SO gouged by BW! Every time they come out with a new hypercrate, I'm FORCED to buy it. And the new armor sets? FORCED to buy them every time. Oh, and some weird looking speeders that look like over-stuffed chickens? FORCED again because if I don't buy the stuff, Bioware will cancel my subscription.

Not only THAT, every single month Bioware FORCES another 600 CCs on me! i'm thinking about filing a class action suit because of this devious and bullying behavior. This has got to stop. Who's with me?