Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milas will post our videos when he's ready. I would also ask Ambassadors to wait for at least another kill, but congrats!!! We got a little montage made from like 3-4 different POV's & different kills, so it should be nice.

hiho,

We're about to release it after several kills from other guilds.

greeetz phil

Congrats on the kill ambassadors well done.

I'm willing to release the videos whenever. whatever the community thinks is best we have three single PoV's and a little 6th grade montage I made with my superior sony vegas skills.

I think after third kill is best I'd be lying if I didn't say I studied the **** out of the SS & reckoning Brontes kill and I feel council there is a lot more strategy.

Well we have people on holiday so back to square one relearning the fight and can only raid tomorrow this week so it's unlikely we'll grab a kill this week :(

I'd wait on the videos until 3rd place is claimed, seems proper for those who have nailed down what to do and finishes off the "progression race". I know with Brontes after the videos were released lots of guilds that were on completely the wrong track started killing it before people who had the strat but were getting unlucky with availability, technical issues and comp.

That happened a lot quicker than I thought it would be xD

Congrats to my friends at Frog & I'm sure videos will be up shortly. I'm at work so I just got a billion emails within the last hour :p

Edited by SnickerJew

Congrats Frog as well ;)

Gratz Ambassadors and Frog ;) well done guys

Today we had our first council pulls since last thursday. personal issues ftw -.-

... and were not going to raid until next tuesday...

so we will have raided 4,5 days within first two weeks... BEST PROGRESSION EVER !!!

Edited by wnRRR

OMG thanks guys ! :)

We are sooooo happy! Let's meat on stream, videos will come soon ^^

You remember of my crazy scream on Brontes ? Imagine the same from 8 players haha ! :p

Amazing, haha. Our videos are very bland, except for Milas making a random sound on our first kill, but I can't wait to hear this one :D

amazing, haha. Our videos are very bland, except for milas making a random sound on our first kill, but i can't wait to hear this one :D

publish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!! :D

Edited by Lendish