When comes nerf to juggernauts/guardians?

Korinecek

10 sec. Not enough, but at least something. Probably more next release. Better this way, than major changes which break balance badly. Small changes each release in right derection do more good. As it is now one day class is great, next release its unplayable.

I hope this changes, but here's where we are now solo queue:

In the top 20, we have:

Five operative/scoundrels (huge surprise, probably healers) = 25% of total

Four juggs (imagine that!) = 20% of total

Four sins/ shadows = 20% of total

Above, we have 65% of all the class rankings in three AC's

Now below, this is *********** laughable.

Three sorcs = 15% of total

Two snipers = 10% of total, although the number one player is a sniper.

One Vanguard = 5% of total, first rank is 11. Lol!

One merc = 5% of total, first rank is 19. Double LOL!

Zero marauders = 0% of total. First rank is 42. Triple LOL! FAIL

This is what biofail calls 'balance'. This is why they need to fire their combat team and start over.

I hope this changes, but here's where we are now solo queue:

In the top 20, we have:

Five operative/scoundrels (huge surprise, probably healers) = 25% of total

Four juggs (imagine that!) = 20% of total

Four sins/ shadows = 20% of total

Above, we have 65% of all the class rankings in three AC's

Now below, this is *********** laughable.

Three sorcs = 15% of total

Two snipers = 10% of total, although the number one player is a sniper.

One Vanguard = 5% of total, first rank is 11. Lol!

One merc = 5% of total, first rank is 19. Double LOL!

Zero marauders = 0% of total. First rank is 42. Triple LOL! FAIL

This is what biofail calls 'balance'. This is why they need to fire their combat team and start over.

It's so funny how you take solo ranked seriously ...

mindset of a solo "ranked" player:

If you get "that guy" on your team, you only lost because of "that guy".

If "that guy" is on the enemy team, you won because of your awesome skills.

It's so funny how you take solo ranked seriously ...

mindset of a solo "ranked" player:

If you get "that guy" on your team, you only lost because of "that guy".

If "that guy" is on the enemy team, you won because of your awesome skills.

This does happen because currently "that guy" is 3-4 Guardians all on one team versus 3-4 notoriously squishy classes. Of course any current season 2 players wants the most guardians, they are OP and thats fine. The mindset of a solo player (which I don't blame them if they don't have it anymore, I don't) is that they expect random FAIR matches as much as possible. The issue comes with ****** matchmaking. Now if they took 2 of those guardians and switched them with squishy classes during a match it would be FAIR.

There are not that many players who warrant "that guy" but there are currently classes that warrant "those guys."

Then there is the issue of 2000+ rating individuals all on one team...but that is for a different whine.

This does happen because currently "that guy" is 3-4 Guardians all on one team versus 3-4 notoriously squishy classes. Of course any current season 2 players wants the most guardians, they are OP and thats fine. The mindset of a solo player (which I don't blame them if they don't have it anymore, I don't) is that they expect random FAIR matches as much as possible. The issue comes with ****** matchmaking. Now if they took 2 of those guardians and switched them with squishy classes during a match it would be FAIR.

There are not that many players who warrant "that guy" but there are currently classes that warrant "those guys."

Then there is the issue of 2000+ rating individuals all on one team...but that is for a different whine.

I played 2 ranked matches with 2 guardians and lost both of them. I played a ranked match against those 2 guardians (team was ok, one really good marauder and a "meh" healer) and we crushed them. I easily ran circles around them and solo killed one of them. ED is OP in the right hands, but like 90% of guardians have no idea how to play their class.

I played 2 ranked matches with 2 guardians and lost both of them. I played a ranked match against those 2 guardians (team was ok, one really good marauder and a "meh" healer) and we crushed them. I easily ran circles around them and solo killed one of them. ED is OP in the right hands, but like 90% of guardians have no idea how to play their class.

I'm not 'that guy' who attributes losses to other people. I'm just pointing out what classes are performing best.

Also, despite the number of amazing Marauder players out there, why isn't there at least one in the top 20?

Doesn't that seem odd to you at all? Not one? Could it possibly be a balance problem with juggs and OP healers?

Also please remember these nerfs effect PVE as well. So yes, the Juggs/Guards have a good advantage in PVP, but this is also a balance with PVE content as well.

dude! sigh. this isn't rocket science. you cap the % healed. 30s or 10s. who the hell cares? who else has a 30s window for such healing??? hell, who has it for 10s??? it's a crazy % healing in any environ (compared to any other AC).

10 sec. Not enough, but at least something. Probably more next release. Better this way, than major changes which break balance badly. Small changes each release in right derection do more good. As it is now one day class is great, next release its unplayable.

It was fine in their eyes to give one class what amounts to near immortality for 10-30 seconds. They should be fine with doing something about fixing a glaring mistake. The kind of mistake that is likely to make people wander off to other games.

It was fine in their eyes to give one class what amounts to near immortality for 10-30 seconds. They should be fine with doing something about fixing a glaring mistake. The kind of mistake that is likely to make people wander off to other games.

If they havent wandered off yet they arent going to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.