2.8 anni changes confirmation

Valzanik

So originally on the patch notes from 2.8 pts this is what was listed for mara's

MAY 1ST PATCH NOTES

Marauder

Annihilation

Annihilate now deals more damage and costs 4 Rage.

Pulverize has been reworked. It now offers a flat 3/6/9 seconds reduction in the cooldown of Rupture passively, instead of resetting the cooldown when other abilities are used.

Indefatigable Onslaught now also makes the Damage Over Time effects from Rupture and Deadly Saber uncleansable.

NOTES FROM MAY 21ST

Marauder

Annihilation

Hemorrhage now increases the damage dealt by bleed effects by 7%/14%/21% (up from 2%/4%/6%)

Vicious Slash now has a 15%/30%/45% chance to activate Pulverize.

i was wondering if i can get confirmation if they buffed the mara a little more and these notes (above)^^^^^^^^^ add on to the one stated initally or they decided against the patch notes from may 1st and the buffs listed above are the only buffs coming for us in 2.8

Hopefully they are combining them. the biggest thing would be the uncleansable dots and increased dmg to Anni. or are those changes out and not coming to live??? thanks

Edited by Valzanik

Annihilation spec got a 15% buff to dot damage, and around a 10% buff to annihilate's damage. Annihilate now has a 75% chance to reset rupture. Rupture's CD is still 15 seconds. Vicious slash now has a 45% chance to reset rupture. Annihilation spec's dots are now uncleansable. Edited by TheCourier-

Annihilation spec got a 15% buff to dot damage, and around a 10% buff to annihilate's damage. Annihilate now has a 75% chance to reset rupture. Rupture's CD is still 15 seconds. Vicious slash now has a 45% chance to reset rupture. Annihilation spec's dots are now uncleansable.

ok now give us back our 2% healing from dots and we can become the FOTM again :p:p

Annihilation spec won't be FotM. Pyro PT has more burst, and there are lots of madness sorcerers.

Well, i got rid of my Scrapper Scoundrel for a Watchman Sentnel, so obviously it's atleast somewhat FotM. I already have a Madness Sin, so i'm part of that FotM also.