Servers are down?

OMG BIOWARE! IT'S BEEN LIKE 5 MINUTES ALREADY!

WHY HAVEN'T YOU FIXED THIS!

I COULD FIX THIS WITH TWO INTERNS IN 3 SECONDS!

Heh... just wanted to see how that felt... didn't make me feel better :rolleyes:

I guess I'll just hang around here on the forums until I get bored instead hehehe

Not funny. It is their job to inform us of these issues. The CM should have been the first person to post on any issue involving the login servers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not funny. It is their job to inform us of these issues. The CM should have been the first person to post on any issue involving the login servers.

I'm pretty sure that the first ones to notice that you can't log in to a game would be the people logging into the game.

In this case, that would be the customers.

It is unlikely that Bioware (or any other company for that matter) has some employee whos only job is to log in and out of the game constantly to check that the login servers are running correctly.

you know...stepping into it with both feet isn't making this any harder...:D

lets see what are the themes of the day

"get a job"

"that's you fault"

"something something..pvp needs to return more credits"

"something something...gold spammers"

"go outside"

"something something McDonalds"

Well yeah, but there's nothing I can do about it right at this moment.

I'll make sure to have a little cash saved up for future occurrances tho :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that the first ones to notice that you can't log in to a game would be the people logging into the game.

In this case, that would be the customers.

It is unlikely that Bioware (or any other company for that matter) has some employee whos only job is to log in and out of the game constantly to check that the login servers are running correctly.

"Hey Jeff, how are those servers?"

"Looking good!"

"Good to hear."

Didn't they say something about a training thing that all the community people had to go to today:jawa_confused:

Hey folks,

Quick heads up that we are not going to have any streams this week. We have a company event and the Community team will be in some software training. Unfortunately we just wont be available during the normal stream times. Things will kick back to normal next week.

-eric

Found it

Didn't they say something about a training thing that all the community people had to go to today:jawa_confused:

Found it

he's right, but either way customer service is still active which is why threads are already going in that section of the forums

Found it

I can see it now:

Eric is sitting there during the software training and the teacher is explaining something and Eric goes "what does this button do?".

*Poof* servers down.

ERIIIIIIIIIIIC! :D

Those of us that still ARE in-game had our cartel coins reset to 0, and the market's not working.

Apparently they added a glitchy version of the Shipment 2 Hypercrate (it's on the market but has no picture) and broke the cartel system somehow with it.

Maby the government decided we all need do to something more active during the weekends and ordered all MMO's to close for the weekend :rolleyes:

If the government wants to go down in flames, sure it's a bright idea to cut the people's favorite things to do, that which keeps them docile, domesticated and that prevents riots...:rolleyes:

Those of us that still ARE in-game had our cartel coins reset to 0, and the market's not working.

Apparently they added a glitchy version of the Shipment 2 Hypercrate (it's on the market but has no picture) and broke the cartel system somehow with it.

Oh my. That could become a storm of nerd-rage very quickly. Guess I chose the right weekend to rebuild my PC only to discover that my DVD drive is so old that it uses IDE cables my new motherboard doesn't have headers for.

Hopefully everything will be back up and working once I get Windows reinstalled and all that.

Oh my. That could become a storm of nerd-rage very quickly. Guess I chose the right weekend to rebuild my PC only to discover that my DVD drive is so old that it uses IDE cables my new motherboard doesn't have headers for.

Hopefully everything will be back up and working once I get Windows reinstalled and all that.

Well, at least the coin problem is fixed as of about a minute ago. Can't say anything for the login servers though.