Owgsf

vladunk

Would it be fun to queue into an instance where its everyman for themselves TDM map. Kinda like an outlaws den for GSF. Or maybe it could still be faction based? But you could queue up to 12 in a GRP. No rewards just a playground. Just a quick thought...would it be fun? Would it kill the regular queue? Maybe you could play here while waiting for the reg queue.

One idea I'd suggested back in beta was a free-fly area where you could duel/experiment/practice, and that you could be queued while in there.

I also suggested that it be placed around the Fleet Station :)

Maybe it could have a running tally for deaths by faction that resets with the daily...and provide a very small buff to the current winning faction somehow...maybe that's taking it too far

Also I suggested being able to queue 12 so you could make an all ace/veteran 12vs 12 with no noob farming...

I'm still trying to figure out what owgsf means.

Open-world Galactic Starfighter. I think it's a pretty sweet idea, just a map to roam around in and shoot people while you wait for the queue.

Edited by mandoforlife

well I love the idea but there a bunch of issues that need to be addressed

first I don't think it should be limited to TDM... plus in this area I think there should be fighters different skill level that are cpu controlled that u could practice on so noobs would not get rolled all the time.

witch brings me to my next point have a cpu station like they do in the tutorial but with mines, and scouts cpu ticks again different areas that have different skill level or 1 area beginner and the other are ffa to help more though I like the tutorial I think its way to basic. needs to be an are that has lots of object locking on to u shooting at u wile ur trying to fight, think that would help more, but a ffa area would be great so new players could get some flight time. should be no points kills do nothing, in flight or an area of reconfigure at min.... great idea though hope they listen for once

well I love the idea but there a bunch of issues that need to be addressed

first I don't think it should be limited to TDM... plus in this area I think there should be fighters different skill level that are cpu controlled that u could practice on so noobs would not get rolled all the time.

witch brings me to my next point have a cpu station like they do in the tutorial but with mines, and scouts cpu ticks again different areas that have different skill level or 1 area beginner and the other are ffa to help more though I like the tutorial I think its way to basic. needs to be an are that has lots of object locking on to u shooting at u wile ur trying to fight, think that would help more, but a ffa area would be great so new players could get some flight time. should be no points kills do nothing, in flight or an area of reconfigure at min.... great idea though hope they listen for once

You seem to want a better tutorial, which is needed but not really what I was going for with this.