Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Army of light got NIM TFB timed run!

I'd like to suggest that any pre-60 ops not be updated for the sake of maintaining some sense of accomplishment and respect for the guilds who cleared the content when it was relevant and difficult

I'd like to suggest that any pre-60 ops not be updated for the sake of maintaining some sense of accomplishment and respect for the guilds who cleared the content when it was relevant and difficult

Others still update and track it too, it is still relevant doesn't matter what gear your in if you do mechanics wrong your still going to die. I did not break any rules or guidelines, it still shows who did it on tier and who did not, don't see what's wrong with it.

I've gotta agree. Unless there's a new color added for post-60 kills I don't think any progression should be added when you're 5 levels and like 5 tiers of gear ahead of what an operation is made for. Just my opinion.

Edited by DonovanSWsaga