Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That screen shot proves nothing, that could be SM...no doubts you cleared it but rules say you need proof of kills now...and that shot doesn't prove it

I really don't care if you guys believe it or not. I post here about once a month if that that we cleared a boss. So if you don't believe us, don't if you know me and believe me then great.

Edited by Beckwith

I really don't care if you guys believe it or not. I post here about once a month if that that we cleared a boss. So if you don't believe us, don't if you know me and believe me then great.

Post a screenshot that doesn't mean the requirements listed in the thread and ***** when somebody calls you on it, genius :rak_03:

Edited by Rowdieranger

Post a screenshot that doesn't mean the requirements listed in the thread and ***** when somebody calls you on it, genius :rak_03:

A screenshot is posted and the guy that owns the thing knows me and knows my reputation. I don't lie like some of you would, GENIUS!!!

That screen shot proves nothing, that could be SM...no doubts you cleared it but rules say you need proof of kills now...and that shot doesn't prove it

Based on both the chat box and the adds health in the UL screenshot i'd say it was HM, though they do need to take better screenshots.

A screenshot is posted and the guy that owns the thing knows me and knows my reputation. I don't lie like some of you would, GENIUS!!!

Coffee knows the majority of raiders on the server... It's a small community. Many of us have raided with him. Still rules are rules. I doubt anyone on this leaderboard would lie. Too easy to be proved wrong.

Although as mentioned the screen did show the deco unlock so it's moot.

Edited by ML_DoubleTap

Thanks guys! Yeah, Cora is definitely a tough fight; it's much worse than Master/Blaster IMO. Ruugar wasn't too bad though...we got him down our 5th or 6th time seeing him -- just a big dps check with exploding droids. Edited by KaiserTNT

Thanks guys! Yeah, Cora is definitely a tough fight; it's much worse than Master/Blaster IMO. Ruugar wasn't too bad though...we got him down our 5th or 6th time seeing him -- just a big dps check with exploding droids.

not bad.

Edited by chiefsnjet

Considering that with 3.2 several of the bosses from the HM operations were nerfed, and apparently 204 mainhands will soon be available, I think we should probably add a highlight color for "Post 3.2". Thoughts?