Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

The TFB way did looks fine to me. Army of light will get all our screenshots needed to prove we are currently 7/10 in HM, and continue to do so for future clears, sorry we have not been we did not think it was needed.

So we are just supposed to take everyones word for it? Lame. Getgud

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this went to hell quickly. The issue lately with this thread has been two things, one more so than the other. The whole "Oh we did x/y and will provide a screen later." devolved into "We did 5/5 SM!" and that's it. People got lazy to put it simply which is fine since screenshots were never really mandatory for lowbie difficulty content and it's honestly stupid to think people would be idiotic enough to lie about progression considering how easy it is, in game, to see the proof of this.

As for pre 3.0 content getting counted? I honestly do not care, I don't see why people feel we are exceptions or rather need to be named when there are a lot of guilds going back to do clean ups, those of which have a lot more to clean up than us. Hateful, Brontes, Council etc. were done pre 3.0, the only thing we need to do now is Dread Master. Gate Crasher was post 3.0 but there are guilds who are doing NiM SV, TFB, and Hateful and are trying to get it counted, content way out of date. Am I saying Brontes and Council should be considered current content? Nope! But why imply we are exceptions when the only post 3.0 clear we have on that board is Gate Crasher?

I agree the progression thread should strictly be progression, I suggest that the pre-3.0 content be changed into PVE Achievement board rather than Progression, separate them. It will cut down the fluff of this thread considerably considering all we get lately is timed run notifications and SnV/TFB clears which we do weekly in Allies pugs, not something we need to be accounting for.

Edited by Luckygunslinger

Hold on a moment....

Screenshots are required for non-server first clears of bosses, even 5th, 6th, 7th, heck even 10th by this logic? I mean, yeah it's a courtesy, but AoL is a pretty established and (from what I understand) well-respected guild on this server. And people are doubting they can do it after other guilds have cleared it already?

I mean, I despise drama, and this is pretty silly...people should relax. *shrug* Not like it's NiM or anything. Sheesh.

Also, as far as pre-3.0 progression is concerned, I think someone else summed it up nicely. Lvl 50 progression was counted in the 55 tier (under a different color or asterisk or whatever, can't remember since it was ages ago), so naturally one would assume you phase out lvl 50 completely and count 55 under an asterisk or different color or whatever. I dunno. That's why I'm not running the thread, lol. Too much work. >_<

Edited by RynZelara

Hold on a moment....

Screenshots are required for non-server first clears of bosses, even 5th, 6th, 7th, heck even 10th by this logic? I mean, yeah it's a courtesy, but AoL is a pretty established and (from what I understand) well-respected guild on this server. And people are doubting they can do it after other guilds have cleared it already?

I mean, I despise drama, and this is pretty silly...people should relax. *shrug* Not like it's NiM or anything. Sheesh.

Also, as far as pre-3.0 progression is concerned, I think someone else summed it up nicely. Lvl 50 progression was counted in the 55 tier (under a different color or asterisk or whatever, can't remember since it was ages ago), so naturally one would assume you phase out lvl 50 completely and count 55 under an asterisk or different color or whatever. I dunno. That's why I'm not running the thread, lol. Too much work. >_<

Nobody is doubting AoL can do anything, they just gave a crybaby response "wahhhh why even post screenie if it not server 1st?! wahh!"

A: Its hardmode, server 1st isnt a thing (to me at least)

B: Its a sourpuss attitude, just post a screenshot so poor caf'e can record it. :)

So they just came on and 'claimed' about killing things without posting screens, even though its super old content or even new content. I do not care, UGS did a lot of things post 3.0 but we dont go and post it as if it was an accomplishment because anything before is insanely easy (except brontes and council which feels the sameish as pre 3.0). I dont care if they feel like waving it around that they killed years old boss, but I hope they understand nobody cares. Post some "Progression" like the thread says so.

As for my quick opinion: Old content should not be recorded, or at least Brontes or Council as those are still something.

Edited by -Gorlock-
more content

Nobody is doubting AoL can do anything, they just gave a crybaby response "wahhhh why even post screenie if it not server 1st?! wahh!" So they just came on and 'claimed' about killing things without posting screens, even though its super old content. I do not care, UGS did a lot of things post 3.0 but we dont go and post it as if it was an accomplishment because anything before is insanely easy (except brontes and council). I dont care if they feel like waving it around that they killed years old boss, but I hope they understand nobody cares. Post some "Progression" like the thread says so.

tell us more about your feelings.

Nobody is doubting AoL can do anything, they just gave a crybaby response "wahhhh why even post screenie if it not server 1st?! wahh!"

A: Its hardmode, server 1st isnt a thing (to me at least)

B: Its a sourpuss attitude, just post a screenshot so poor caf'e can record it. :)

So they just came on and 'claimed' about killing things without posting screens, even though its super old content or even new content. I do not care, UGS did a lot of things post 3.0 but we dont go and post it as if it was an accomplishment because anything before is insanely easy (except brontes and council which feels the sameish as pre 3.0). I dont care if they feel like waving it around that they killed years old boss, but I hope they understand nobody cares. Post some "Progression" like the thread says so.

As for my quick opinion: Old content should not be recorded, or at least Brontes or Council as those are still something.

Wasn't being a "crybaby". I was simply explaining why and how I was following the rules. Simply because some groups decided to go beyond that doesn't mean it was the requirement. Just to reiterate, even still the rules say: "If posting, a screenshot is appreciated. If posting server firsts, a screenshot is required."

If you want to be a jerk about it (which you obviously do) your guild's screenshot for Master/Blaster wouldn't qualify for NiM if Syth wanted to be strict. You don't have the guilds achievements from the chat window, nor do you have the loot in the shot. The player that took the screenshot could have got the kill off server, killed it with UGS in SM and took a screen. Fortunately we all believed you despite your screenshot not providing any proof. I'd also say you guys care about HM server firsts judging by your guild MOTD in the shot :)

Regarding the other stuff, I'd prefer Ghost hadn't posted the old tier kills. Like I said in the post following Meb's I agree it shouldn't still be tracked. I was in the group that got the TfB title he posted and hadn't even considered mentioning it here. I was glad some that didn't have it got the achievement and that was that.

Edited by ML_DoubleTap

Wasn't being a "crybaby". I was simply explaining why and how I was following the rules. Simply because some groups decided to go beyond that doesn't mean it was the requirement. Just to reiterate, even still the rules say: "If posting, a screenshot is appreciated. If posting server firsts, a screenshot is required."

If you want to be a jerk about it (which you obviously do) your guild's screenshot for Master/Blaster wouldn't qualify for NiM if Syth wanted to be strict. You don't have the guilds achievements from the chat window, nor do you have the loot in the shot. The player that took the screenshot could have got the kill off server, killed it with UGS in SM and took a screen. Fortunately we all believed you despite your screenshot not providing any proof. I'd also say you guys care about HM server firsts judging by your guild MOTD in the shot :)

Regarding the other stuff, I'd prefer Ghost hadn't posted the old tier kills. Like I said in the post following Meb's I agree it shouldn't still be tracked. I was in the group that got the TfB title he posted and hadn't even considered mentioning it here. I was glad some that didn't have it got the achievement and that was that.

"A: Its hardmode, server 1st isnt a thing (to me at least)"

"to me at least"

"Me"

As for the screen shot for HM Master and Blaster there is a video of the kill on the website undergroundsyndicate.enjin.com.. As for the man speaking we will deal with this in guild and would like to keep it professional. Again as guild we apologize for his behavior and will take care of it. on our end.. We apologize for the inconvenience this man has caused.

As for the screen shot for HM Master and Blaster there is a video of the kill on the website undergroundsyndicate.enjin.com.. As for the man speaking we will deal with this in guild and would like to keep it professional. Again as guild we apologize for his behavior and will take care of it. on our end.. We apologize for the inconvenience this man has caused.

I found him in game and we squashed it. I think it was mostly a misunderstanding. I've no doubt about your kill :) I'll go check it out though; might help us when we start pulling it Saturday.

Personally, I don't want to see a super strict verification process here. I'm good with a screenshot or even just a list of toons present for the kill. Not because I wouldn't believe it otherwise, but because I like to see who the accomplished raiders on our server are, and what classes they are using to clear fights. Making things more strict is pointless... If a guild is lying, they will be found out eventually when achieves don't match the post here....and then we can all stone them to death as is right and proper. :rak_01: Edited by KaiserTNT

Personally, I don't want to see a super strict verification process here. I'm good with a screenshot or even just a list of toons present for the kill. Not because I wouldn't believe it otherwise, but because I like to see who the accomplished raiders on our server are, and what classes they are using to clear fights. Making things more strict is pointless... If a guild is lying, they will be found out eventually when achieves don't match the post here....and then we can all stone them to death as is right and proper. :rak_01:

So far I have not seen anything unreasonable but the last post from above, the screenshots have no UI, HUD, etc. It is 100% unclear what difficulty the boss is on. I think as long as they are in the operation, and they show the achievement they are fine.