So when is this stuff going to be fixed?

Lovethebeard

So while solo queuing ranked, I play a couple of games and win against this merc. He doesn't like that so he decides to get on his scoundrel and queue solo ranked just to throw games and make us lose. When i asked him about why he only spams frag grenades he replies with this load of crap.

Cool.

Solo queue is a joke. Regular WZs mean more than solo queue.

yolo manages to role balance, if nothing else, and that makes it more palatable than regs. personally, I'd rather the matchmaking place more emphasis on AC (especially ranged/melee) than rating when compiling teams, but that's in the interest of good match-ups rather than protecting or increasing personal rating (thus it's sure to be unpopular).

X server ques so your less likely to end up with the alt of his (easy to implement but BW is lazy / dumb)

Ranked Warzone spectate mode with report feature for AFK / game throwers / etc.

Matchmaking system that WORKS, so you dont have low rated vs high rated, and it needs to balance off classes NOT just role, matches like 3 mara vs 3 snipers .... makes you say "really?"

So while solo queuing ranked, I play a couple of games and win against this merc. He doesn't like that so he decides to get on his scoundrel and queue solo ranked just to throw games and make us lose. When i asked him about why he only spams frag grenades he replies with this load of crap.

Jerks in the game suck but BW can't force people to play a certain way. Just report them and move on. I usually play regs or GSF a couple rounds and then come back to ranked when other people are playing.

What I wonder is how his scoundrel was at the exact same level as his merc. Especially if he's throwing games with it. His ranking should plummet below yours pretty quick.

yolo manages to role balance, if nothing else, and that makes it more palatable than regs. personally, I'd rather the matchmaking place more emphasis on AC (especially ranged/melee) than rating when compiling teams, but that's in the interest of good match-ups rather than protecting or increasing personal rating (thus it's sure to be unpopular).

You don't play on Pot5. Queue syncing is rampant on Pot5. Two guilds, one republic side and one imperial side, queue sync.

You don't play on Pot5. Queue syncing is rampant on Pot5. Two guilds, one republic side and one imperial side, queue sync.

How is queue syncing rampant on one of the most populated PvP servers? Even on Jung Ma, with its really low population, it's pretty much impossible to queue sync during prime time, only during off-hours. I would imagine the situation would be better on PoT5 of all places...

Ranked queues respect ignore list.

Another poster on a thread pointed out that this would make queue syncing easy. Just ignore every Ranked player and queue up. At the very least, you're sure to end up with a full premade to play with against legit Solo Queuers.

A better idea would be a special PvP ignore list, with only 4 slots. Can't ignore more than 4 people.

Edited by EzioMessi

no. I don't. the troll is strong there. and while I'm on that topic, thanks for bringing ripper-whatever back with the LD50 crew. life was so dull on JC with everyone getting along. :rolleyes:

Jerks in the game suck but BW can't force people to play a certain way. Just report them and move on. I usually play regs or GSF a couple rounds and then come back to ranked when other people are playing.

What I wonder is how his scoundrel was at the exact same level as his merc. Especially if he's throwing games with it. His ranking should plummet below yours pretty quick.

That's not how it works. You lose the same amount for quitting as the remaining team members do for losing.