Imperial Knights Set

I've been asking for this since day one, its always been one of my favourite looks, and because SWTOR is no longer Canon, there isn't any real argument now about what can and can't be in this era of timeline, besides, we got Ewoks and they didn't exist in this time frame (that we know of)

Imperial Knight

Not the best pic, but still

1) I'm pretty sure TOR is canon since one of the Story Team was working on GSF, and if it wasn't canon the Story Team would ditch it as quickly as possible. Plus, the Ewoks would've been on their moon for millions of years as they evolved, so I don't think it's too outrageous to have one 3600 years before ROTJ

2) I approve of this idea immensely.

1) I'm pretty sure TOR is canon since one of the Story Team was working on GSF, and if it wasn't canon the Story Team would ditch it as quickly as possible.

Hate to break it to ya, but as of a couple weeks ago, the only things that are canon are a couple of to be released Comics, the two movie trilogies, and the Clone Wars TV series.

A few of the characters and locations, and some events from other games and books are still canon due to appearing or being mentioned, but even then, the specifics are now up for debate by the screenwriters on the new films.

This game, and any events or people in it, no longer exist unless otherwise specified in the above mentioned entertainment.

Hate to break it to ya, but as of a couple weeks ago, the only things that are canon are a couple of to be released Comics, the two movie trilogies, and the Clone Wars TV series.

A few of the characters and locations, and some events from other games and books are still canon due to appearing or being mentioned, but even then, the specifics are now up for debate by the screenwriters on the new films.

This game, and any events or people in it, no longer exist unless otherwise specified in the above mentioned entertainment.

If the Clone Wars TV series is to be considered canon, then SWTOR is canon, as it is mentioned by Pre-Vizsla in his duel with Kenobi.

And if SWTOR is canon, then both previous KOTOR are canon by extension.

to some degree who cares about cannon, I mean its all fantasy and with just a tiny bit imagination and a few words it becomes cannon. As a matter of fact with well all of the books written after star wars have suddenly become well not canon nothing is written in stone and can always be changed. That's kind one thing I never understood with all those people that cry about that's not canon, anything can be made into canon or changed because well its not real, this never happened lol. Who is to say that that armor type wasn't first created during TOR times?

I for one like the look of the armor it think it'd look cool, please though don't embellish the shoulder guards for the love of god

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
I've been asking for this since day one, its always been one of my favourite looks, and because SWTOR is no longer Canon, there isn't any real argument now about what can and can't be in this era of timeline, besides, we got Ewoks and they didn't exist in this time frame (that we know of)

Imperial Knight

Not the best pic, but still

Although not officially canon, SWTOR asserts the integrity of its game lore which has made every reasonable attempt to remain consistent with official canon and deserves to be respected by all players. There is a difference between bending and breaking canon. The Order of Imperial Knights will not exist for thousands of years at the time of the events in SWTOR. Otherwise I'm going to insist you accept my Naboo Princess character - PrincessAmidalia.

This is part of the reason why on the new expansion they made up the planet of zakuul and the zakuul empire. They stated that it's easier to make up a new owner and have their own background to it then using an existing planet and having to be restrict d by exisitng lore, information, etc.

This is part of the reason why on the new expansion they made up the planet of zakuul and the zakuul empire. They stated that it's easier to make up a new owner and have their own background to it then using an existing planet and having to be restrict d by exisitng lore, information, etc.

..not to mention rabid 'fans' who will tear apart any supposedly flawed details. In my cynical opinion this is one major reason they made the 'non-canon' announcement.

That, and so they could have a living Chewbacca in the new film...

If the Clone Wars TV series is to be considered canon, then SWTOR is canon, as it is mentioned by Pre-Vizsla in his duel with Kenobi.

And if SWTOR is canon, then both previous KOTOR are canon by extension.

erm no he doesn't