For the love of all thats sacred stop!

auxxx

seriously this is rediculous i have not had one warzone that wasnt huttball, what the hell is going on

You are Empire.

There are much more Empire than Republic.

Huttball is the only WZ where Empire can fight Empire.

I'll leave the rest for you to find out, cause I´m really getting sick of reading the same thread over and over and over again.

/Bird

stop forcing me to play huttball.... i hate it yet everytime i que its huttball!!!!

Seriously?!? I love Huttball, I played prolly 10 rounds last night. 7 Voidstar(which I hate) 2 Civil Wars and only 1 huttball.

Perhaps bioware has a twisted sense of humor and they have intentionally put coding into the game that reads our minds and knows which ones we like and don't like and then it only sends us to the ones we don't like.

I sense a conspiracy

You are Empire.

I'll leave the rest for you to find out, cause I´m really getting sick of reading the same thread over and over and over again.

/Bird

Oh didn't know this.

You are Empire.

/Bird

all i have to say is CRAP!

You are Empire.

/Bird

If you are sick of reading the same thread "over and over again", don't click on it then.

If you are sick of reading the same thread "over and over again", don't click on it then.

I don´t know if you're trying to be funny, or if you didn't get what I meant.

Either way, have a nice day!

*edit*

Or shoud I just go "Word up, Peace! Incarcerated scarfaces."

/Bird

Edited by Birdflew