GSF Guilds?

Stumpbum

There are people in /GSF on Harbinger. In fact, /GSF exists on every server I've been to, Sith and Republic side. Seems counterproductive to have a unique name on each server. I've asked in nearly every match on Harbinger about guilds, names, etc for GSF, and nobody seems to know anything. I just encourage them all to join /GSF. Edited by JeepWithGuy

I think Irrelevant flies Harbinger. They're anything but. Give 'em a shout?

We're not exactly sure if we're recruiting people to guild right now, anybody's welcome to come hang out in VOIP but we haven't really ironed out recruiting.

Pretty much the only thing we've mentioned together is that anybody who wants to join needs to have VOIP.

It's not that we're not open to new people also, we just haven't talked about this at all.

Edited by tommmsunb

There are people in /GSF on Harbinger. In fact, /GSF exists on every server I've been to, Sith and Republic side. Seems counterproductive to have a unique name on each server. I've asked in nearly every match on Harbinger about guilds, names, etc for GSF, and nobody seems to know anything. I just encourage them all to join /GSF.

While "GSF" might be getting used on The Harbinger repub. That does change the fact that "Flyboys" has been the go to channel since December. I would guess that it is the transfers that don't read the forums nor use the search functionality that had lead to increased use of "GSF"

I would love to join a guild called "GSF University" (free idea from that other space MMO ;)

Harbinger is heavy on pilots then? Are the 2 sides pub vs imp balanced? What time of day is most popular?

I'm seriously considering a pilot only character on another Server. Mine is hyper for on foot pvp, but space pvp is nearly dead.

Thanks!