Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event Vendor preview

Iwipe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The single-hilt looks like a keychain and the double-bladed looks like an aluminum pipe. :D

But that's alright because it totally goes with the theme: if you don't pay your protection money, they'll break your legs with the aluminum pipe saber handle! :csw_jabba:

Hmm... well, guess I'll be grinding a some certs. I'm going to need more than one Fedora and there is no question that the auto-canon is a must have. The animation kicks ***. Now... what to do with my Kyber....

Yes omg Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun <3

Did I mention Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun Tommy Gun YEsssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Trooper is going to be a ****** sonva *****.

Thanks a bunch, Dulfy! <3

I appreciate that they went with a theme. The armor is neat but not my thing, and the weapons look good! But the lightsabers look too big for my Force using characters, and I'm sure that awesome blaster rifle will be a disaster on my Twi'lek. xD

However, I adore the Elara customization, and I'm crossing my fingers for a nice looking Doc or Tharan customization with a decent hairstyle and no skeezy looking facial hair. A far fetched dream, I know. ;)

LMAO!

Warzones are going to be so funn seeing people walking around and shooting with a Thompson submachine gun, except in star wars style. If they ever give weapon choice to people, anyone want to take a guess on what 90 percent of the smugglers will be using lol.

Very starwarsy and heroic, I agree, especially the rifle. I`m SO lucky I don`t care one bit about the lore!

This is the second time I`m slightly impressed by the new stuff... not a bad start.

you know what i'm speechless.

some how they have made event rewards even worse then the other events they do. once again tor shows no understanding of what the players want. i remember the holiday events on swg that gave us some very nice items like paintings for are homes and the like.

this is just awful. more so it looks like you wont win unless you spend a ton of credits/cartel coins.

Very starwarsy and heroic, I agree, especially the rifle. I`m SO lucky I don`t care one bit about the lore!

This is the second time I`m slightly impressed by the new stuff... not a bad start.

Haven't seen anything that I'd call "Lore" breaking quite yet.

I hearing the term 'Kingpin Rancor'....

This is accurate.