[SPOILERS] Romance

Hello,

so I romanced very long with watcher two, but now I saw darth lachris at ballmora she looks fine.

If I can romance with darth lachris until the end, watcher two can remove me? I heard she going to

marry with an alien If she got mad, and I never want that. I liked both, pretty much so..

Can I romance with both in same time? I'm male imperial agent level 20

can you guys give me very correct answer? I'm a stupid paranoid

PS: Please dont type any pervert comments, because I'm not lol

PS: Game still open at background, pls hurry

Edited by CommunityDroidEU

I'm sorry my english is terrible and I dont understand sometimes, at least you can tell me yes or no

In my experience, interactions with one NPC do not affect your interactions with other NPCs (I'm excluding Companions here). You can try to bed Watcher Two and Darth Lachris will never know about it (and vice versa). Let your freak flag fly.

In my experience, interactions with one NPC do not affect your interactions with other NPCs (I'm excluding Companions here). You can try to bed Watcher Two and Darth Lachris will never know about it (and vice versa). Let your freak flag fly.

Thanks man, I really appreciate your help. Because I dont wanna play entire missions again if I do something

wrong. too bad there's no save system in MMOs..also how I can chat with an EA Advisor, in-game support

only provides help center and mail, I can see "Live agent chat" but that option greyed out so I cant click,

and Im a sub

If you going to answer this question too, then I will give you free cookies

Cheers

This thread is cute.

"Guys I want to cheat on my GF with this hot SILF but I only have 5 minutes to decide, will she find out, please tell me, hurry *adjusts pants* "

And no, it doesn't matter, it's not an official relationship. SW Galaxy practices very, very open relationships.

Except on your Crew. They figure that out eventually and usually an amusing conversation scene results. ie, It's rewarding to double-time people and you'll always end up with at least one of them, so do it!

I am, however, disappointed that this thread wasn't about the promised romance between W2 & Lachris, which is hot-and-heavy fan-fic territory waiting to happen.

Or... well... possibly already happened. Rule 34.

Edited by SW_display_name

This thread is cute.

"Guys I want to cheat on my GF with this hot SILF but I only have 5 minutes to decide, will she find out, please tell me, hurry *adjusts pants* "

And no, it doesn't matter, it's not an official relationship. SW Galaxy practices very, very open relationships.

Except on your Crew. They figure that out eventually and usually an amusing conversation scene results. ie, It's rewarding to double-time people and you'll always end up with at least one of them, so do it!

I liked how kaliyo keep getting negative points when I flirt with watcher two, haha

also I decided return to watcher two, darth lachris maybe saying sexy words but she

cant convert me!! so I will bed with watcher two if I can :)

PS: glad you enjoying with this topic lol

This thread is cute.

I am, however, disappointed that this thread wasn't about the promised romance between W2 & Lachris, which is hot-and-heavy fan-fic territory waiting to happen.

Or... well... possibly already happened. Rule 34.

Rule 34 is not provides anything about watcher two, I'm dissapointed *deletes Internet history*

Just fyi, sleeping with Darth Lachris won't affect your relationship with Watcher 2 since she's not even a class quest, everyone meets Lachris, however, if you push your romance with Kaliyo to a certain point before the end of chapter 1, Watcher 2 will call you out on it. Also note that humans get more romance time with Watcher 2 than aliens. She's very open with you if you're human but practically sneaks around to a dark corner to talk with aliens.

Just fyi, sleeping with Darth Lachris won't affect your relationship with Watcher 2 since she's not even a class quest, everyone meets Lachris, however, if you push your romance with Kaliyo to a certain point before the end of chapter 1, Watcher 2 will call you out on it. Also note that humans get more romance time with Watcher 2 than aliens. She's very open with you if you're human but practically sneaks around to a dark corner to talk with aliens.

I dont wanna romance with kaliyo and I really hate her, but sadly she just keep getting positive points

in my dialogues with others, I'm never select "flirt" option on her...so how I can deny her? pls respond

I dont wanna romance with kaliyo and I really hate her, but sadly she just keep getting positive points

in my dialogues with others, I'm never select "flirt" option on her...so how I can deny her? pls respond

You are already doing that by not selecting flirt options. But you will still need to max out her affection if you want to have the bonus that comes with that. And about Kaliyo, I'm not going to spoil it, but later on in the story, you may find your opinion slightly changed, and occurrences and new insights might shed a different light on the situation.

Also, there may not be a save-game option, but since you are a subscriber, you can always roll another agent character to explore "What-If" scenario's

Edited by LeJarC

also how I can chat with an EA Advisor, in-game support

only provides help center and mail, I can see "Live agent chat" but that option greyed out so I cant click,

and Im a sub

You cannot contact an in-game support agent. If you post a ticket, then in certain cases, support may want to get in touch with you in-game so they can either try to resolve your issue, or to ask you to demonstrate what it is that doesn't work for you as it was supposed to, or for whatever other reason. But it always is only in response to a previously written ticket.

Now, they usually do this by posting a system msg asking if "now" is a good time for you, At this point the button lights up to indicate that you are in fact talking to a person, and not to a bot or some other automated suggestion system

Edited by LeJarC

Unfortunately, companions do not jump your bones against your will when you pass by dark corners of your ship, despite how awesome that would be.

So basically, you'll never enter into a relationship with anyone unless you choose to [Flirt] with them repeatedly.

It's... well, kind of like RL.

... Mostly.

Unfortunately, companions do not jump your bones against your will when you pass by dark corners of your ship, despite how awesome that would be.

So basically, you'll never enter into a relationship with anyone unless you choose to [Flirt] with them repeatedly.

It's... well, kind of like RL.

... Mostly.

OK everyone thanks for all comments, I will try my best to stay away from kaliyo.

also, I wonder why devs didnt do female+female relationship in swtor? I was

able to do that in Mass Effect but not here, at least we can do that in next dragon age

game.

Its good to know I can trust BioWare about romances, I hate censor

*Thanks for changing my topic title, sir moderator.

You cannot contact an in-game support agent. If you post a ticket, then in certain cases, support may want to get in touch with you in-game so they can either try to resolve your issue, or to ask you to demonstrate what it is that doesn't work for you as it was supposed to, or for whatever other reason. But it always is only in response to a previously written ticket.

Now, they usually do this by posting a system msg asking if "now" is a good time for you, At this point the button lights up to indicate that you are in fact talking to a person, and not to a bot or some other automated suggestion system

thanks for help man