Easing the learning curve : Ace Campaign

tommmsunb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah i wondered where all the mouse sensitivity changing happened as i had been told previously it was good to lower for GSF. I looked around the options and figured people meant reducing the "camera" turn angle throughout the game.

I've recently just bought a logitech g600 so i will have to play around with a custom profile etc.

Thanks for the builds and tip's some nice stuff in there ;)

I started using a G600 recently. You should have a G logo/icon in your system tray. That'll get you to the settings.

Yeah i've got it set up atm for the ground game but i'll have to get some kind of profile set up solely for GSF and use the switch button. Make the colour green to match my pew pew lasers :p

I used to have a G600 button to swap, but you can't put it to something like GSHIFT-G20 or whatever- it needs to be something like G7 or G6. You WILL press those during a raid or arena or whatever it is that you do that a new keymap is the LAST thing you want.

So now I have one keymapping, and I just make the games conform to it. So I'd say, set it up for your ground game, and then reconfig your GSF mappings to be whatever you are pressing on the mouse.

Hi guys, best scout EU here.

I'd like to know if anyone can help me with the problems I'm dealing with.

I recently started playing on US and ever since I've been depressed at how bad I really am at scouts. I can't seem to top any scoreboards anymore (except for deaths) and I feel helpless. The skills I've acquired from EU doesn't apply on US for whatever reason, and I simply don't know how to improve at this point :<

When I'm in a match I can't seem to kill bombers or burst laser scouts. I also get demolished whenever I try to go 1v2 against gunships even though I've read that the odds are in my favor.

What am I doing wrong?

I have a dream of becoming the best scout US.

#thedream

I recently started playing on US and ever since I've been depressed at how bad I really am at scouts. I can't seem to top any scoreboards anymore (except for deaths) and I feel helpless. The skills I've acquired from EU doesn't apply on US for whatever reason, and I simply don't know how to improve at this point :<

When I'm in a match I can't seem to kill bombers or burst laser scouts. I also get demolished whenever I try to go 1v2 against gunships even though I've read that the odds are in my favor.

What am I doing wrong?

I have a dream of becoming the best scout US.

#thedream

You forgot to tickle the narwhal.... silly EU server guy ;) *Hint - its under the left pectoral fin*

hi guys, best scout eu here.

i'd like to know if anyone can help me with the problems i'm dealing with.

I recently started playing on us and ever since i've been depressed at how bad i really am at scouts. I can't seem to top any scoreboards anymore (except for deaths) and i feel helpless. The skills i've acquired from eu doesn't apply on us for whatever reason, and i simply don't know how to improve at this point :<

when i'm in a match i can't seem to kill bombers or burst laser scouts. I also get demolished whenever i try to go 1v2 against gunships even though i've read that the odds are in my favor.

What am i doing wrong?

I have a dream of becoming the best scout us.

#thedream

lol i was going to make a post screening our matches where we were like 300 apart and say i succeeded in cloning but this wins so much more.

KAPPA

#thedream

Edited by tommmsunb

First off, could you have possibly fought with anymore superheroes in that screenshot?

I recently started playing on US and ever since I've been depressed at how bad I really am at scouts. I can't seem to top any scoreboards anymore (except for deaths) and I feel helpless. The skills I've acquired from EU doesn't apply on US for whatever reason, and I simply don't know how to improve at this point :< [/Quote]

It's our Canadian digital invasion. They make everyone Irrelevant.

Edited by JeepWithGuy