Please add a LFG chat FOR **** SAKE!

Miffy

There are 100 ppl in my lvl range but I can't find a healer for a flashpoint....

Going to log off now, pretty angry. 1-2 hours of pure searching is a massive waste of my time and I won't do it again.

If it doesn't work for a game released few days ago, damn it , how could it work after 6 months?

LFG tools are fine ! Just limited them to a Server.

Edited by squiek

There are 100 ppl in my lvl range but I can't find a healer for a flashpoint....

Going to log off now, pretty angry. 1-2 hours of pure searching is a massive waste of my time and I won't do it again.

If it doesn't work for a freshly released game, damn it , how could it work for lvl50?

Flash points in general are a massive waste of time before 50.

If it doesn't work for a freshly released game, damn it , how could it work for lvl50?

unrelated post is unrelated...

i turn anti social if i have to spam for 2 hours with no result :(

there are enough ppl around, 180 from 27-32. but no group yet.

there is no social connection link -> no lfg. ppl would rush flashpoints if there would be an easy way to do so. lfg tool + scotty to beam me into my ship

Edited by squiek

If it doesn't work for a game released few days ago, damn it , how could it work after 6 months?

LFG tools are fine ! Just limited them to a Server.

That's because most of those people are spec'd for dps, and would likely having a healing offspec. But you know, no dual spec. So....those are the consequences.

That's because most of those people are spec'd for dps, and would likely having a healing offspec. But you know, no dual spec. So....those are the consequences.

and no AC swapping either.

Also, all that voice acting......sure its ok (personally I'm skipping most non-class stuff, esp if I've seen it before), but if you are watching a voice acting scene, will you be paying attention to chat to see LFG spam?....

I find the hardest part about finding a group is what planet to be on. Seeing as everyone is so scattered, most level ranges can be on any one of 3 or more planets plus your main station.

e.g. ive seen level 30s on republic station, nar shaddaa (somehow), alderan, balmorra, space, pvp zones.

Where's the smart place to look for a group? On your station (near the flashpoint) or where people are leveling? Seeing as there may be 100 people around your level while levelling(Just guessing), you can only effectively communicate to a small proportion of them.

It would definately be hugely benefitial for a LFG channel as long as people only used it for flashpoints, and kept their LFG for herorics on general.

Plus its going to be a huge pain at 50.

OMG dude, make friends, join guilds... Befriend people you quest with... Com'on Man, adding a LFG tool makes it easier to find groups sure... but then there is no reason to befriend anyone in those groups cause all you need to do is push a damn LFG button every time.

For god sakes, meet some friends. I'm a healer/DPS and whenever I'm in a group I tell everyone "Add me to your friends so we can do more flashpoints in the future" then we can do more content together. It's a MMO, make some damn friends. Every time I'm in a group i can find at least one or two people i befriended to come. I ask DPS all the time to come. its not only tanks or healers that are hard to find...

Its not that hard, after you turn in your Flashpoint mission, Heroic Quests, or whatever there is a "add friend" list at the bottom of the quest window. You would be suprised on the amount of people you will meet and will have fun experiences with.

Make friends...

OMG dude, make friends, join guilds... Befriend people you quest with... Com'on Man, adding a LFG tool makes it easier to find groups sure... but then there is no reason to befriend anyone in those groups cause all you need to do is push a damn LFG button every time.

For god sakes, meet some friends. I'm a healer/DPS and whenever I'm in a group I tell everyone "Add me to your friends so we can do more flashpoints in the future" then we can do more content together. It's a MMO, make some damn friends. Every time I'm in a group i can find at least one or two people i befriended to come. I ask DPS all the time to come. its not only tanks or healers that are hard to find...

Its not that hard, after you turn in your Flashpoint mission, Heroic Quests, or whatever there is a "add friend" list at the bottom of the quest window. You would be suprised on the amount of people you will meet and will have fun experiences with.

Make friends...

How are you gonna meet and befriend someone in the time it takes to out level a dungeon? Common sense please.

make friends or join a guild - i want to hadoken someone in a chest who says that - then when I am in guild and ask if someone will join me the retort will be "join a better guild" even though the guild has like 100 people..there needs to be some option where the people who can't find groups can find them easier or it just joins them up depending on urgency of you needing to complete it..something needs to get going for this LFG thing.

Make friends...

You realize that the random people you may talk to online are not really your friends right? If you join an MMO to make lasting friendships you are in for a rude awaking.

You realize that the random people you may talk to online are not really your friends right? If you join an MMO to make lasting friendships you are in for a rude awaking.

Since when is the word "friend" limited to real life interactions?