Republic guild Aeternum Ascension is looking for endgamers

Shredius

AA is a endgame focused guild that is looking for people that want to do FPs, ops and progression. If you want to play with a group of (mostly) mature players check our site at http://aeternumascensionrp.shivtr.com/ and see if you would like to be one of us.

What we offer:

-If you are either a new 55-60 and have no idea how ops work or maybe so far you are unlucky when you play with pugs we will train you in every ops.

-We will help you to get nice, new gear.

-We have our own voice chat.

-Guild flagship

-We often make it to the top 10 for conquest

-10% exp bonus

What we expect from those that apply:

-As I stated in the beginning we are a mostly mature guild, we dont like drama and we barely tolerate it.

-We start to run ops at 8pst+, so if you cant play at that time we are not the place for you.

-Our stance in RP is: "A good RP takes time, time better spend in endgame" that doesnt mean that if you like to RP

we will not do it with you if we have the time, but endgame is our priority.

If you have any question you can find me in game as Shredirat or Shred'atil or my others Shred'something.

Edited by Shredius
Adding more info

• 2 weeks later...

/bump

I endorse AA, I've raided with these guy's for a year and now I have a house, a car and 2 new wives!!!

Seriously though, shredder, and the AA guys know their stuff. I really have raided with them almost 5 nights a week for 6 months. Though I am not a member of their guild, I am a member of their raid team, and I will say, if your looking to break into raiding, with patient people that can teach, folks that will help you, all while having a fun time then hit them up!!

please have ts3!! it's free

Edited by jrwellworth
accidently posted before completion

• 7 months later...

Putting the thread back up. We are still open to get new people to raid with us, need a few more if we want to get a 16m stable raid team up. Every info posted by Shred is still true.

We have already cleared ravagers SM twice since the launch of 3.0, starting to work on temple of sacrifice this week and back a bit HM dreads to get ultimate comms.

Ask me, Shred or anyone with an Aeternum Ascension tag in game for info.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello, I'm a returning player. Just finished the SoR story line on my sage healer. I'm not geared well but can fix that quickly enough. I'd like to get into raiding ASAP. Play times are perfect for me. Send me a pm.

Ps I can swap to dps if you need that more for raiding or FPs.

Edited by psyphonix

Hello, I'm a returning player. Just finished the SoR story line on my sage healer. I'm not geared well but can fix that quickly enough. I'd like to get into raiding ASAP. Play times are perfect for me. Send me a pm.

Ps I can swap to dps if you need that more for raiding or FPs.

I sent you a PM. :tran_default:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
word on the fleet is AA broke up on the new server

Are we really that popular?

Joke aside, leader and a main officer (myself) have "resigned" after two years of great fun, since (speaking for myself there) leading a guild wasn't what I wanted to do in the game anymore. Others have stepped up to take the lead, you can find them on Shadowlands, as Shred's signature suggested (using /who with guild name, it hasn't changed).

Are we really that popular?

Joke aside, leader and a main officer (myself) have "resigned" after two years of great fun, since (speaking for myself there) leading a guild wasn't what I wanted to do in the game anymore. Others have stepped up to take the lead, you can find them on Shadowlands, as Shred's signature suggested (using /who with guild name, it hasn't changed).

good luck, if you come back to BC you have friends there still!

Sandy? I been trying to catch up with you forever. You still have my # or an enjin account?

Grid, good god it's been forever. No, I'm working off a brand new machine so I don't have anything I used to have, but I would love to catch up with you. You still at healerproblems on harby?

• 2 weeks later...

Ya.

Umm.. sorry for late reply but.. /who Push on impside im all the names with Problems in them, or just ask a member to find me for u. (im usually on our TS so they could pop on and lmk your looking.) or they can even whatsapp me and let me know your around and ill come running... :)

Pubside im in intrepid, Sentinal is still named the same and in E x i l e with some freinds.

• 2 weeks later...