Where are the Republic PVP guilds?

StrikePrice

Don't Panic, Breakfast, Synergy, Armada, Akatsuki (did I spell that right?), Rats of Tobruk,

All queue ranked in one form or another, all in various timezones, some of which also do PvE as well as PvP.

People that want a PVP challenge need to go pub on this server. We need a PVP Renascence .. .not just a couple of ranked matches. We need one of those guilds to start stepping up, consolidating good PVPers and dominating ranked, non-ranked and OW.

People that want a PVP challenge need to go pub on this server. We need a PVP Renascence .. .not just a couple of ranked matches. We need one of those guilds to start stepping up, consolidating good PVPers and dominating ranked, non-ranked and OW.

I agree, but none of the guilds on pub side are advertising recruitment for PvP content. It's just a spam of PvE progression guilds looking for members. This is a PvP server after all...

I agree, but none of the guilds on pub side are advertising recruitment for PvP content. It's just a spam of PvE progression guilds looking for members. This is a PvP server after all...

Exactly. In other games I've played, when there was a vacuum or imbalance like that, some guild usually steps up and fills it. Too bad they make moving servers so difficult / expensive. I actually switched my main from Imp to Pub to play on the underdog side, but I don't see a lot of others doing this.

Most of the "good" republic players were just sick of being thrown in with moophy or scrubs with 1000 expertise & having matches sabotaged, so they either rolled imp or just transfered

As a result the server is dying

I transfered to Harb this week & I honestly wish id done it sooner, population is 5 times that of Bastion & while the PVP might not be quite as competitive it offers alot more variety & fun

Edited by LucasEighty

If those are the pub pvp guilds on bastion then that entire faction is in trouble because I see those groups get stomped more often than not...in regs

You see Don't Panic or Breakfast lose in regs...?

When we have full premades queueing (almost never).

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

The Grassroots Jedi Movement is a brand new predominantly Jedi lead Republic ONLY guild designed to groom brand new players for Starfighting and Warzones against Imperialism! We just started yesterday. I'm heading the GSF branch of the Guild, but we need another lvl 55 Jedi crafter (Synthweaver/Biochemist/Artificer) who is adept at warzones to help train the Padawans in the art of Warzones and who is interested in doing this sort of thing for the long term.

So if you're interested send Zapatak a mail in game. Our website is currently down, so the application link isnt working. But will be up soon. For now just hit me up.

The main idea is to bring a whole new generation of PVP'rs dedicated to fighting imperialism in Warzones and Galactic Starfighter to end this galactical repression, once and for all!

Of course since we will be working with brand new players, PVE (all of it) will be a part of the program, and crafting, housing and RP, etc.

We're F2P friendly and extremely respectful to female gamers. That goes without saying. We're Jedi.

Edited by HiddenPalm

how's acadrapper? thats ur husband or something right? hope things are going well in paradise. can't imagine it not workng out considering he's such a level headed top guy.

we're playing wow now, thanks for taking the time out of your day to be concerned ^.^ also, wrong Elizabeth

/creampie

Most of the "good" republic players were just sick of being thrown in with moophy or scrubs with 1000 expertise & having matches sabotaged, so they either rolled imp or just transfered

As a result the server is dying

I transfered to Harb this week & I honestly wish id done it sooner, population is 5 times that of Bastion & while the PVP might not be quite as competitive it offers alot more variety & fun

Ha, I did the same thing! I was just tired of pubs on the Bastion running around like ants, trying to 1v1 everything, as if attempting to be the best player. Rounds are won with teamwork, not the opposite. And WOW! The PVE activity on the server is always churning, though, granted it is a PVE server. I came to the Harbinger to grind what PVP gear I wanted, then transfer back, but I'm thinking of making this my new home.

Well just coming back (again) it seem the pubs are to worried about PVE. Also so many 1 man guilds on the pub side. Everyone wants to be a GM it seems like. Maybe if they stop trying to make so many diffrent guilds and got one good PVP going this could fix the prob. But hell what do I know, I just a loner nub running around in WH gear trying to pvp lol.