Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

Camelpockets

Why do you think you had to come to TEH? Because you guys killed the population on JM.

And I still play on Jung'Ma almost every night I GSF where, like Kuci said, the ques are fine. The records thread isn't my motivation for something like that - the fact that I never had a perfect game was.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were no records thread, there'd be no motivation to butcher newer lesser pilots like this. You could've tried your hand at a different ship or something.

I have never let the opinions of others, much less the existence of a records thread, influence how I have fun playing any game.

Taking down the records thread would, essentially, be censorship, and I'm sure you realize how little effect that would have.

This is not going to be the place to settle these pesky arguments. If you want to argue, go onto a different thread or go onto the game. This is going to the place to post records, and a little advice or stuffs if people want, not to start drama. If not, I will ignore records being posted by the either party. This nonsense will not be tolerated here.

If people want to slaughter new pilots, then so be it. If they get their joys on getting their records, that's good for them. But it's their problem if their respect comes into question. That is my side on the issue. Now let it go. (Yes if you can't tell, I've seen drama too much to deal with it anymore)

Edited by Camelpockets

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse - 23 kill

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/97ffkb23u9g9a4z7bqwr.jpg

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse (domination) - kills+assists / assists / damage

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/p4uxzey96kvsca2tfy8_kills.jpg

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse - domination - obj's and medals

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/sdstwnw70p5tnam2muo3.jpg

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse -TDM - kills+assists / dps

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/a8n8izakpourhgillye.jpg

Edited by mattycutts

23 kill - quickblast - red eclipse

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/97ffkb23u9g9a4z7bqwr.jpg

domination - kills+assists / assists / damage

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/p4uxzey96kvsca2tfy8_kills.jpg

domination - obj's and medals

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/sdstwnw70p5tnam2muo3.jpg

TDM - kills+assists / dps

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/a8n8izakpourhgillye.jpg

Correct formatting please.

TDM-50 Records

Total Kills: 31

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 31 Kills

Total Kills + Assists: 35

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 35 Kills + Assists

Solo Kills: 20

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 20 Solo Kills

Killstreak: 14 (not that great)

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 14 killstreak

DPS: 180.19 (current highest I believe)

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 180.19 DPS

Edited by Nemarus

Whoops sorry about that. Still getting used to updating this :)

Feel free to call me out on it.

By the way ... I think the easiest way to copy our records into the first post is to open up two tabs--one where you edit the first post, and one where you take the new submission reply and quote it. That way you can just copy the exact same string from the generated QUOTE block into your records thread.

Just offering this advice, as it looks like some of the text/image formatting got messed up in the Solo Kills record you updated.

And please don't forget:

My Team 50 TDM - DPS: 180.19 (current highest I believe)

Shayd - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 180.19 DPS

Also, Shayd and Callem are both me, so feel free to delete a Callem record if a Shayd record beats it (like for TDM-50 Total Kills). That's up to you, ultimately, but I wouldn't think we'd want one person filling an entire leaderboard with their own alts.

Thanks for all the hard work CP.

Edited by Nemarus

I remembered lol. Just pvping and doing this at the same time :)

And yes I'm dual tabbing too, I'm not THAT dumb... I think.

Also, Shayd and Callem are both me, so feel free to delete a Callem record if a Shayd record beats it (like for TDM-50 Total Kills). That's up to you, ultimately, but I wouldn't think we'd want one person filling an entire leaderboard with their own alts.

Thanks for all the hard work CP.

Thanks for the heads up there :)

Edited by Camelpockets

It might be a good idea to separate the records depending on ship role, Strike fighters, Scouts, Gunship, Bomber.

We all know getting high damage is not as easy on a SF than on a GS.

Edited by DresG

It might be a good idea to separate the records depending on ship role, Strike fighters, Scouts, Gunship, Bomber.

We all know getting high damage is not as easy on a SF than on a GS.

Often thought about it, but wasn't sure. It's a decent amount of work keeping it as organized as it is. The only problem I see with this is determining the legitimacy with the type of ship they were flying in the match. People could very easily fly a Flashfire, for instance, then swap to a strike at the last 5% of a match, and claim they flew a Strike to get on those boards. Though I could just request another screenshot of their performance tab. I believe it shows the ships flown in the match there. Maybe I could add in something like this:

Records by Game Type

Keeping the same setup as I did above. Then add in the next section like this:

Records by Ship Type

(Would we want separate records by game type? Or just make it universal?)

Strike Fighter

Total Damage

DPS

Total Kills

Kill Streak

Solo Kills

Assists

Then add in the rest of the ships of course.

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this as well. Possibly an addition to the records thread.

Edited by Camelpockets

50 TDM

Graendahl - Sting - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 35 Kills + Assists

Graendahl - Sting - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 31 Kills

Graendahl - Sting - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 110,862 Damage

I can't recall seeing more than 31 kills in a JC match, but I was in one earlier today where Eichman/Avidity (flying as the latter) hit exactly that figure. Pretty sure he was in a FF the whole time. I had 20 in a losing effort, and something over 100k damage, so I might actually have taken a screenie of that one. I'll have to look. Will edit this post if I do.

EDIT: turns out I did indeed take a screenie...but stupidly, only of my own team's performance (I had 109k damage which is all I wanted to keep track of). No point in posting it, aren't any records therein. Apologies to Eichman. Next time I take a screenshot, I'll make sure both teams are displayed.

EDIT 2: am i the only one having issues taking screenshots? It occurs to me that I took a few yesterday, but only the aforementioned was actually saved in the SWTOR screenshots folder. I was able to paste a different one into Paint (since it happened to be the last thing I put on my clipboard), but given all the shots I've taken, it seems like it's only working maybe half the time. Obviously I have the process right and I know where to look (since I can find some of them), but I've missed a lot. Is it just me?

Edited by MaximilianPower

What about just limiting the leaderboard to one of each class? Here's what I mean...

Let's say we're looking at the Domination DPS Leaderboard, which has five spots.

Let's say leaderboard is initially:

1. Joe - Gunship - 195 DPS

2. Bob - Scout - 188 DPS

3. John - Strike - 178 DPS

4. Stan - Bomber - 145 DPS

5. Mike - Infiltrator - 130 DPS

Then Alex comes in with a new DPS score of 192 with a Bomber. This is enough to put him at #2 in overall. It also means he will knock the existing Bomber off the list. So the new leaderboard becomes:

1. Joe - Gunship - 195 DPS

2. Alex - Bomber - 192 DPS

2. Bob - Scout - 188 DPS

3. John - Strike - 178 DPS

5. Mike - Infiltrator - 130 DPS

Even though Stan was formerly at #4 (not #5), he is pushed off the leaderboard because there's a better Bomber record.

Plus we know that come June, there will be exactly 5 ship classes, so it works out well that every Leaderboard will always have one of each class.

This keeps the leaderboards from being dominated by Gunships and Battle Scouts, and it lets all classes be represented on the board (while still showing who is best overall). Also it takes up a lot less room than each ship having its own board.

EU needs some reprezent up in here! My best since the patch, but I know there are far better players than me on Prog (Gopeto, Akordia/Yxunomei, Moganas, etc.):

TDM 50

Kessler - FT-6 Pike - First Expeditionary Fleet - The Progenitor - 40 Kills & Assists (Link)

Kessler - Flashfire - First Expeditionary Fleet - The Progenitor - 32 Kills (Link)

Kessler - Flashfire - First Expeditionary Fleet - The Progenitor - 117,995 Damage (Link)

Here is my highest damage total in a game http://i.imgur.com/Pcf3yWu.jpg

Team Deathmatch SGS-45-Quarrel - 21 kills - 12 assist - 179,618 damage - Team total Kills 34

Purple-font - Spouse Agro - The Bastion

I am still baffled at how you got this high of a damage score without having more numbers. You would think you killed the entire fleet with that damage!! Very impressive