[Video] Shadowsin (Assassin / Shadow PvP)

Xinika

Lmfao. Yeah, the only possible way that could occur(With the knockdown) is if we crit on every single ability and you didn't use a CC breaker after Debilitate(Only a scrub wouldn't CC break at that point).

You just need to learn to play your class.

Hey, I never said I lose to concealment operatives on the regular =). You're the guy who came into this thread whining about how bad you have it.

Hey, I never said I lose to concealment operatives on the regular =). You're the guy who came into this thread whining about how bad you have it.

You're making it seem like you do lose to concealment operatives on the regular. Especially since you don't seem to know how to counter the spec.

You're making it seem like you do lose to concealment operatives on the regular. Especially since you don't seem to know how to counter the spec.

You're right, concealment ops trash me. That's why I came into this random and completely unrelated thread to qq about my class!

You're right, concealment ops trash me. That's why I came into this random and completely unrelated thread to qq about my class!

I know that you didn't come into this thread to QQ about your class but:

Cool. You should roll a sin/shadow. Good luck. Its a tough world when you can't hiddenstrike+acid blade/backstab/shiv your target to < 30% out of stealth.

As soon as spinning kick hits for 3k+ we can talk. Just because you're a ****-tier op doesn't make it the universal truth, sir.

There is obviously a problem here with how you play your class.

I know that you didn't come into this thread to QQ about your class but:

There is obviously a problem here with how you play your class.

You got me. Based on those two out of context quotes, please educate me in the way of a shadow. I want to make videos where I spam my pve rotation into guarded targets like xinika, after all.

I play a shadow, too. I just don't stream my pve rotation everytime I open on someone. I'm glad you like the video.

This has gotten out of hand as I wasn't really intending to troll xinika/exi. I'm sure they are top notch players, I was just disappointed with this video and everyone's "wow such skill" responses when the only decent scene was exi sap healing and smashing someone in huttball. GLHF.

That's not how you've come across. You could've just said your peace and be done with it then.

I play a shadow, too. I just don't stream my pve rotation everytime I open on someone. I'm glad you like the video.

Maybe you should. At least these guys give back to the community. I've learned a lot by watching Exilove's steam and videos ... they've helped me play my Shadow better. If you've got something to give back to the community, then do it.

have you seen snave's video?

gmaeplay is not so different, lots of bad enemies but noone said nothing about it, you can see the skill with or without bad enemies.

Edited by IInox