[Video] Shadowsin (Assassin / Shadow PvP)

Xinika

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me among the not-impressed. Even a scrub can look good against a bigger scrub. Only difference between you and them is that you post videos as if we should be marveling at your omnipotence. Ain't happenin'.

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't necessarily agree but I do understand where you are coming from.

And I personally also had hoped to get a little more exciting material for this video.

But Xinika here has managed to make it into something worth watching, quite a feat if you ask me.

Anyways, if you havn't already seen it yet, I might have some more interesting although older material on

if that suits you better.

There are also the highlights on my livestream which you can find both in the description of Xinika's video or my signature here.

Edited by Evolixe

The situations might not be a legit show case of uber skills but that is definitely not the fault of Xinika or eximan. They both know how to play there classes on a very high if not the highest level, it is just the amount of decent people is not very high on most servers atm.

4v4 shadow/ assassin footage actually isn't that fun to watch, since the class looks way more normal in that than in regular WZs, where the full potential can be seen way better.

Anyway i enjoyed the video. But then again I also enjoy Snave ganking undergeared players on his Operative :p

4v4 shadow/ assassin footage actually isn't that fun to watch, since the class looks way more normal in that than in regular WZs, where the full potential can be seen way better.:p

Absolutely the opposite.

@Wonkanerd, it was probably your own fault setting standards too high that you go so dissapointed with a video. Did you expect to see another Roudy or something? I'm not even sure whats the purpose of the video myself, wasnt impressed to say the least.

Edited by Mikeyxxx

Absolutely the opposite.

@Wonkanerd, it was probably your own fault setting standards too high that you go so dissapointed with a video. Did you expect to see another Roudy or something? I'm not even sure whats the purpose of the video myself, wasnt impressed to say the least.

Oh look more TOFN.

Tell Xinika to stop this witchcraft right now.

I don't stop the magic.

Edited by Xinika

Absolutely the opposite.

The opposite? I can do crazy insane stuff in regs that would 't stand a chance against a coordinated 4v4 team.

There is really no argueing that. Once again, if 4v4 action is what you're looking for and you havn't checked my youtube yet then i'm sure I can please you more there.

And why do you have to bring up another player comparison?

I've played with and against both roudy and xinika, they aren't as far apart as you like to tell yourself.

Despite the fact that we don't always agree with eachother.

I'm sorry that this video doesn't show that to you, but have you even stopped to think about the fact that it maybe wasn't meant to?

Edited by Evolixe

What the hell happened here? :p

seems some bads are offensing randomly.

I want to see some your gameplay, so i can see the big differnece between you and xinika.

I'm not saying he is better or anything I'm not a pvp player so I don't have the sensibility on gameplay i see unless i have a compare between 2 players.

come on, I'm waiting!

Absolutely the opposite.

Roudy is best Assassin in the game, and I obviously didnt expect to see that here. I wanted to see atleast semi-decent video, not this tryhard soloq with arrogant "SEPARATION - knockdown the healer from the floor" stuff, I wanted to see quality Assassin gameplay. Guess I asked for too much.

if 4v4 action is what you're looking for and you havn't checked my youtube yet then i'm sure I can please you more there.

For that I watch Roudy's stream.

I'm sorry that this video doesn't show that to you, but have you even stopped to think about the fact that it maybe wasn't meant to?

I actually liked your part in the video Exi, heh.

I stream from time to time inox, follow it to get a notice when i start.

no well I know you are really good pvper, i seen something about you and I start to use mind crush when i seen you used it ( i didin't think it could be good because i didin't have enough experience on pvp, I started from 5/6 mounths and played a bit pre 1.2)

I'd like to see these guys that are talking to see if they can do better stuffs.

And btw depends, you can't do always awesome stuffs to pu into a video..I played a lot fps games and I made montages and you can't put regular stuffs tho you are doing really good so you don't have so many clips to edit.

And on MMO is more difficult imho to fraps good situations or 1vs2 etc instead an FPS game. :D

Edited by IInox

I'd like to see these guys that are talking to see if they can do better stuffs.

So If I dislike the video and think that the gameplay in it was bad and unispiring I automatically have to prove that I can do better?

If I am not a stupid sheep like every1 here that says "oh nice video, good job as always", if Im not a part of these clueless ppl I can not say my opinion? There are better assassins than that in soloq that dont make videos, thats the sad part.

Edited by Wonkanerd

So If I dislike the video and think that the gameplay in it was bad and unispiring I automatically have to prove that I can do better?

If I am not a stupid sheep like every1 here that says "oh nice video, good job as always", if Im not a part of these clueless ppl I can not say my opinion? There are better assassins than that in soloq that dont make videos, thats the sad part.

Yes?

you're right, I'm not doing video atm :rolleyes: