Focused Defense and Poison?

Evolixe

Nope? Knockdown already was functional stun, and not OP in group 4s so who cares.

Learn to play. Spike couldn't break through any movement impairing effect immunity.

Not on an MM sniper when they left cover.

Not on the Sorc movement immunity during sprint.

Not on hold the line for vanguards.

Now it's a *********** stun.. Another stun on the stun class with 10K+ mauls. *********** stupid asses at biofail.

PS: fix the acid heal on ED. It's not supposed to to that.

ED healing through Acid: yeah, that's bad, and needs to be fixed.

Shadow stealthing until Acid: that's also bad, and the tie breaker mechanic for Arenas should change so people stop doing that.

Sitting around for 3+ minutes because one guy wants to gamble at a lame mechanic is lame. Arenas need a new tie breaker (like, whichever team has most members alive at time wins, with maybe damage dealt the second line of tie breakers).

Learn to play. Spike couldn't break through any movement impairing effect immunity.

Not on an MM sniper when they left cover.

Not on the Sorc movement immunity during sprint.

Not on hold the line for vanguards.

Now it's a *********** stun.. Another stun on the stun class with 10K+ mauls. *********** stupid asses at biofail.

PS: fix the acid heal on ED. It's not supposed to to that.

I am aware of those things of course, and yes it is a small buff since they can now also use it in those specific instances, but it's nothing to complain about. Your raging indicates that you're a regstar, and not a very good one at that. Anyone who does ranked will tell you that sins are perfectly fine.

I am aware of those things of course, and yes it is a small buff since they can now also use it in those specific instances, but it's nothing to complain about. Your raging indicates that you're a regstar, and not a very good one at that. Anyone who does ranked will tell you that sins are perfectly fine.

Meh, that's only because ranked matches usually don't last much longer than a full resolve bar, and there are no respawns. That doesn't make it any less OP.

And yes, I play regs too. Huttball is awesome, why wouldn't you play it? Are you saying that you're too cool for it? You're the baddie that said the stun is the same as a KD. It's not.

Meh, that's only because ranked matches usually don't last much longer than a full resolve bar, and there are no respawns. That doesn't make it any less OP.

And yes, I play regs too. Huttball is awesome, why wouldn't you play it? Are you saying that you're too cool for it? You're the baddie that said the stun is the same as a KD. It's not.

You must be referring to solo ranked, and even then they should last longer than that. You lost me bro.

Lol a regstar is someone who only does regs, there's obvi nothing wrong with also doing regs. And good god, pardon the colloquial equivocation.

There's apparently too much stealther hate to discuss a bug.

I can sympathize. Assassin burst is too high. Bio**** just handed them another stun. The white damage buff hands them 10k + mauls, constantly. Stealth and sap are ridiculous, and the class needs a fat nerf.

That doesn't change the fact that ED heals through acid. It shouldn't.

We didn't get another stun, the one we had simply got changed to discourage intellegent play.

Doesn't make much of a difference as to what it was before. Only that it now works on specific anti movement impairing effects.

I'd trade it back for the old spike anyday.

Any proof or its just another random rant?

No proof. You'll find out yourself when you go into an arena and get to the poison.

And if i can believe what other people are saying it's not just FD that works through it.

We didn't get another stun, the one we had simply got changed to discourage intellegent play.

Doesn't make much of a difference as to what it was before. Only that it now works on specific anti movement impairing effects.

I'd trade it back for the old spike anyday.

No proof. You'll find out yourself when you go into an arena and get to the poison.

And if i can believe what other people are saying it's not just FD that works through it.

Trust me, I would gladly give the old spike back any day. It had a counter. I could leave cover without being knocked down on my sniper. I could hit HTL on my vanguard to prevent a KD during a burst CD.

Spike only did what, 2K damage tops? People were whining about the 9k operative KD, yeah it probably did too much for one move/global, but biofail decided to ruin it altogether. Then they were dumb enough to buff sins while they were at it, because jealous ops complained.

Focused defense is not bugged if it does that, it heals on damage taken. Any damage. You get no sympathy - you defend your actions of stealthing to force SD by saying it's a legal means of victory. The Juggs were also using LEGAL MEANS of surviving just a bit longer in SD, and with smash requiring a target now, Warriors are the only class with no means of finding a sin. ED has a 2 minute cooldown - that is a long time to make them wait. Sorry, but you did deserve it. There's no bug here.

Just... The irony. In one breath you say your action was "fair" and yet when it fails to cheese a victory out of a deserved defeat, the entirely expected way they dealt with it gets called "not fair." Hilarious.

Then let's give sorcs a possibility to use barrier during the acid? You didn't mean it, or?)

With the old spike, I could push people off ledges. It provided a great deal of utility when used at the right time.

Sadly, that part of this class is now forever lost.

Yea that is a bummer especially since shadows and sins have basically no utility from before...

And also any sin/shadow that does solo rated arenas and try to win with the acid vs 2-3 ppl and a push is an ******e. If you somehow manage to win it it's not deserved.

Obviously there is a bug here though which you really should have written a ticket about (and i'm sure you have).