Black Red Gas Cannister?

SammyGStatus

I have the crimson red paint job on imp side, and I just bought the red chemical reactant (for the engines). The ship looks totally awesome and intimidated (especially on GS) but one problem remains - the primary lasers are still black-green (or mint green, which really doesn't look any different from regular green)!!! I've looked on the GTN for an imp black-red cannister, but thus far it has eluded me. Has anyone seen one? Do they exist? My GS is looking like Naomi's Gunsniper Zoid, but needs the last bit to top it off!

OT: If Dev's put in a ranking system, even if it wasn't used for matchmaking, it could be used for ship cosmetics... In addition to something for the ground game. Anyways, plz let me know!

I definitely hope that they don't allow good guy lasers on bad guys and vice versa. Engine trails I was definitely down with (and I even run the red engine trail), but red and green really need to stay faction locked. I even think putting purple on both sides was probably wrong- I was fine with purple-black, but now both sides can have the same color, which is odd.

But even if you throw that out for something like purple, no way for red!

Went with the purple lasers, red reactant, and crimson red PJ. I think it looks awesome. WTB more paint options, or different paint schemes (like design wise, a lot more)

Lightsaber crystal colors have gotten pretty lose while lasers n such have remained largely canonical. I dont mind, faction separations are good, helps to know if baddies are shooting you or just some trigger happy wingmate.

I was very cross at launch when the game decided to c-block the purple anythings for pubs (we've seen exactly one purple lightsaber in the movies, and it was on a lightside Jedi). I would say the game launched with a set of poorly implemented restrictions, where anyone good or bad could have green, red, or blue, but like purple and red/black were sith only and cyan and blue/black were jedi. If it had had the movie restrictions, I'd have been down with it. Instead it was a very arbitrary set.

In fairness, he was the second darkest Jedi in the movies.

He seems a lot like Jacen Solo. Kinda confusing why Mace / Anakin never saw eye to eye since they were pretty similar (in terms of darkness)

Edited by SammyGStatus

Yes well I want regular purple for my pub, but I can only get that ugly black/purple

I'm pretty sure regular purple gas canisters are out there for pubs, they're just in CM crates so you either have to get lucky buying crates or on the GTN. I was checking the GTN once and nabbed a purple gas can for my Star Guard (mainly to give my ions the "correct" color following the movies).