2.7+ DPS Leaderboard

Slight Change in Smash, good for about almost what I can do in Combat (which probably just once more proves I suck at it, right? ;-), hmmm:

El'ethon - Focus Sentinel - 6/4/36 - TTK 4'27,883 (=3732,97)

http://www.torparse.com/a/682304/2/0/Damage+Dealt

13:00:55.953 El'ethon enters combat.

13:05:23.836 El'ethon kills Operationen-Trainingsdummy.

AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/6c08f5d0-27de-4806-a711-7ba6433e0154

(as above, Dotsmash AMR, swapped one Accuracy/Power Enhancement for one Power/Surge)

What do you guys think: viable for Progression PVE if played that way? Will actually try it on Brontes tonight for its "burst at will", as someone once put it. Also 3 attacks with 10 m range as part of the core rotation and one with 30 m (TST) plus Force Leap should help in movement heavy final phases...

I think, come patch 2.8, its pointless and you should stick to 5/5/36 :p

Dat relic fix

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torparse tends to cut off the killing blow. You can include it by changing the log's time. To do that, go to the left column of the parsing screen, you will see the headline "By view" there. Simply select the same starting and ending time that's mentioned for your parse, most of the time the killing blow will be included (Total Damage > 1000000). If not, click the link "Link to current fight" in the middle column on top and increase the last of the three numbers in that link by 1 (it specifies the ending time). Like that you should get to 1 Mio.

thank you :)!

Did this like a week ago, It's not much better than Battkt's parse (Props to his crit rate), like 1s real time, but here:

Zlena - Vanguard - Tactics - 8/36/2 - AMR - 4m 46.783s - 3495.12

Really, don't recommend using a full power build. On average having at least 200-300 crit rating and the normal Surge rating gets me 3440-3470 dps on a good parse.

Edited by Krev_Roo

What happened to that update that was supposed to come out Monday/Tuesday?

I am happy to announce that this thread will be continued by a different person. Once she's ready to take it over I'm sure she'll let all of you know.

As for neglecting to update, sorry about that but I will not be contributing any more updates.

I am happy to announce that this thread will be continued by a different person. Once she's ready to take it over I'm sure she'll let all of you know.

As for neglecting to update, sorry about that but I will not be contributing any more updates.

Thank you good sir, I appreciate all the work you have done with this thread. :D

Edited by a_Sureshot

Thanks for all the hard work, really appreciate! Have fun in game! :-)

Thanks Falver for what you've done here ;)

Hey Everyone! I have been working on setting everything up for a smooth transition. I was debating with either naming this a V2 of the same leader board or upping it to 2.8 since it is just a week from being on live. I'm going to make the new thread 2.8+ so that it will be up to date (with 2.8 dropping next week) and I will try to make sure everyone's posts are updated on the leaderboards as well.

Setting up the new thread now so please continue to post there and I will still be working on everybody's posts that are here as well.

Thanks for your patience for the work in progress and happy parsing!

Hey Everyone! I have been working on setting everything up for a smooth transition. I was debating with either naming this a V2 of the same leader board or upping it to 2.8 since it is just a week from being on live. I'm going to make the new thread 2.8+ so that it will be up to date (with 2.8 dropping next week) and I will try to make sure everyone's posts are updated on the leaderboards as well.

Setting up the new thread now so please continue to post there and I will still be working on everybody's posts that are here as well.

Thanks for your patience for the work in progress and happy parsing!

Once again thanks a lot Zal, you're a life saver. Good luck and have fun with these dummy obsessed crazies.:eek:

Edited by Falver

• 1 month later...