New Weekly for Tactical Flashpoints available on low level Republic characters

Sorei

I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but on my Republic characters I am able to pick up the new weekly quest for level 55 tactical flash points below level 55. On my Imperial characters I am not.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but on my Republic characters I am able to pick up the new weekly quest for level 55 tactical flash points below level 55. On my Imperial characters I am not.

Noticed this too, I figured this quest was for all level ranges...it should be since we have a sub 55 Tactical FP now.

Why would you post this as a bug. This is a good thing

Well, first of all, characters below level 55 shouldn't be able to acquire basic and elite commendations (which are rewarded for this quest).

Secondly, it requires you to complete level 55 tactical flash points. While I haven't tried whether it works with Kuat below level 55, it probably doesn't or at least shouldn't.

Thirdly, as someone already highlited, Imp characters don't get this quest before level 55.

Edit: While I'd definetly support getting a weekly or daily tactical flash point quest for the lower levels, this quest clearly is a bug in my opinion.

Edited by Sorei

• 2 weeks later...
Well, first of all, characters below level 55 shouldn't be able to acquire basic and elite commendations (which are rewarded for this quest).

Secondly, it requires you to complete level 55 tactical flash points. While I haven't tried whether it works with Kuat below level 55, it probably doesn't or at least shouldn't.

Thirdly, as someone already highlited, Imp characters don't get this quest before level 55.

Edit: While I'd definetly support getting a weekly or daily tactical flash point quest for the lower levels, this quest clearly is a bug in my opinion.

Well, it counts the 15-54 KDY as one of them, so it's pretty good for republic lowbies. I think either imp side should get it, or have some compensation to make up for it, right? It's been two weeks now.

=^.^=

Well, it counts the 15-54 KDY as one of them, so it's pretty good for republic lowbies. I think either imp side should get it, or have some compensation to make up for it, right? It's been two weeks now.

=^.^=

Oh noes pub characters got 120k xp on us, what will we do.

Edited by ShaanuJaanu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why would you post this as a bug. This is a good thing

Agreed! What do you bet OP was the runny nose kid in class who reminded the teacher to give homework on holiday weekends too? :mad:

Probably the same dolt who got them to reset the legacy speeder training unlock to USELESS.

Before SWTOR goes and fixes a "Bug" they should consider if it doesn't inadvertently address an issue that has been plaguing the game since launch.

In this case being colossal discrimination against PVE players vs PVPer.

PVPers can build a rather nice stock-pile of WZ comms and Ranked WZ comms well before level cap to buy gear perfectly capable of jumping into story mode operations.

What do PVE players get? NOTHING!

Before SWTOR goes and fixes a "Bug" they should consider if it doesn't inadvertently address an issue that has been plaguing the game since launch.

In this case being colossal discrimination against PVE players vs PVPer.

PVPers can build a rather nice stock-pile of WZ comms and Ranked WZ comms well before level cap to buy gear perfectly capable of jumping into story mode operations.

What do PVE players get? NOTHING!

maybe, but it only fixes that for republic side. imperials get nothing :(

Edited by rantboi

:rolleyes: i was just saying because some people seem to think it's great the way it is and nothing should be changed.

No, nobody said that. Ever.

Some people do seem to favor removing any reward that could be used towards end-game content in spite of the fact that PvP players have been receiving WZ comms they could stock-pile and use towards top end gear the moment they reach level cap.

For PvE players, the gear grind has only just begun at that point. Planetary comms cannot be traded up, and are basically worthless for content more intense than EV HM.

Edited by JacksonMo

For PvE players, the gear grind has only just begun at that point. Planetary comms cannot be traded up, and are basically worthless for content more intense than EV HM.

They are also useful for KP and EC HM. And for level 55 Tactical Flashpoints, which is the purpose of this new Weekly. If you wanted to gear up doing entirely PvE group content, you could do the following:

KDY until you have a set of 140 mods -> Tactical Flashpoints and level 50 HM Operations -> 55 HM Flashpoints and SM Ops -> HM Ops -> NiM Ops