DF & DP NIM Progression

cammack

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming APAC 1st & World 3rd Gate Crasher

Heres a different SS with the achievement time. The UTC time in the 1st SS is correct, and the achievement time in mine is correct.

I want everyone to take note of D'Buenos' stim....check the screenshot.

Edited by rreddy

/flex in my defense we were rushing haven't been on the game this week and must have forgot the difference btw cunning and end stims:s saw a stack of 5 yellow stims and grabbed em... only at the end did we realize it was a fort stim:s

/flex in my defense we were rushing haven't been on the game this week and must have forgot the difference btw cunning and end stims:s saw a stack of 5 yellow stims and grabbed em... only at the end did we realize it was a fort stim:s

It baffles me why bads like you win rolls on the wings.....

Not sure which pic you are referring to, but you can see clearly in clixs video a Zorz member in there. I don't think any attempt was made to hide it. I think Cammack missed that it was killed with a pug. Edited by rreddy

Not sure which pic you are referring to, but you can see clearly in clixs video a Zorz member in there. I don't think any attempt was made to hide it. I think Cammack missed that it was killed with a pug.

I saw that he was in Zorz if he doesnt raid with any other raid group with that toon the kill still stands

Well there's our answer. Grats to all the recent kills. How's Epic Gaming going?

Pretty good got brontes to 24k last week hopefully we finish it soon.

Edited by emania