DF & DP NIM Progression

cammack

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intrepid Brontes kill

04/30/2014 10:11pm PST

Believe that is World 3 16m, Server First Pub kill and Server First 16m kill.

Grats!

Wouldn't that be 04/29/14 though? If UTC is 5:11ish AM, I would have to assume that the kill took place on 04/29/14 (especially since, at the time of my posting this, 10:11 PM PST on 04/30/14 is still 13 and a half hours in the future :D)

Edited by idnewton

Grats!

Wouldn't that be 04/29/14 though? If UTC is 5:11ish AM, I would have to assume that the kill took place on 04/29/14 (especially since, at the time of my posting this, 10:11 PM PST on 04/30/14 is still 13 and a half hours in the future :D)

You are correct. I did the time conversion from UTC to PST, but totally neglected the date. Chalking that one up to a long night of raiding. Edited my OP to reflect the correct date.

You are correct. I did the time conversion from UTC to PST, but totally neglected the date. Chalking that one up to a long night of raiding. Edited my OP to reflect the correct date.

Totally impressed you got it down on the first day of the new lockout, btw :eek: Go go world first timer run!

Totally impressed you got it down on the first day of the new lockout, btw :eek: Go go world first timer run!

We actually had a legit roster for once.That's what makes 16 harder compared to 8 man always same lineup in 8man.

We actually had a legit roster for once.That's what makes 16 harder compared to 8 man always same lineup in 8man.

I knew we couldn't go long without Ashwin saying something about how hard 16 man is. Anything to stroke the epeen.

I knew we couldn't go long without Ashwin saying something about how hard 16 man is. Anything to stroke the epeen.

This time I think it's actually a legitimate observation. Grats on Group B kill.

Edited by Classicks

Shadow DPS say what??

LOL grats. shouldnt be too much of a surprise for shadow dps to do well in DF. Hell my best 16man brontes parse is still number 22 of top 50. We do very well on brontes because we dont just sit in one spot and fight.. lots of moving between targets and plenty of breaks to get force back.