The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Favorite Cartel Market Toy

The most versatile is to me - that bannmer. I regularly use it as signposts to guide new group members to where we are (especially on Hoth, World Bosses).

My favouriute is, however, Dr. Oggurobb, because of his laughter ;) and the TRK-R-Treatment Chamber, which I find cool even nowadays. :) I hardly ever use it in the public, though. I'm not someone who brags with his toys.

I waqs never able to get another Holo Statue, which means that I'd be glad if there was one that wasn't that sure-duper rare to get ... Havbe you seen the GTN prices ? Horrible ...

One of the coolest toys - although not my favourite one - is the carbonite (freezing) chamber (which I have) and the Kolto Tank (which I don't have).

And the "holo-camouflage" device.

The holo shrub disguise is my favorite toy I use it all the time it makes me chuckle when I use if in wzs

Yes, that's the name I was looking for.

Edit : Tossing the ball is a nice way to play with friends, too. ;)

I kind of like the holo Rancor, but I don't have much use for it, unfortunately. This is something I'd like to have as a permanent ( ! ) statue in my in-game house.

And, yes, the other holo-statues as permanent statues in the own house would be nice as well. ;)

Pushups. Only problem, why in the hell item has to be in my inventory? Why couldn't there be under abilities one for toys:(

I never understood that, either. At first I believed it was an Emote.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

xD I love almost all of them. My favorite ones are:

Orbital Kolto Strike: I find it a little funny how my toon calls the strike an shuddenly the kolto beam tackles you down. as if instead of Kolto he called a bombardment at a near objective and for some odd reason you had the bad luck of having the guys in orbit mistaken and ending targeting you.

Pushups: I love to use this one with my agent, its an awsome tool for RP too.

Ball Toss: You cant attack other people of your faction so throwing stuff to their heads is the best I have when I want to have some fun. (the addition of toys that make you feel you are shooting someone, throwing him grenades or attacking him with force powers [with no damage of course lol] would be awsome!!)

Camping: The animation is epic, I totally love to heal myself with it. But I would love even more to have it also as an emote so the animation keeps repeating instead of only lasting 15 secs when I want to use it for RP.

Morning,

The team would like to know what is your favorite Cartel Market Toy?

Do you like having a dance party with the Music Therapy Probe or do you prefer spreading cheer with Jawagrams? :jawa_biggrin:

Let us know your favorite.

I noticed that this question wasn't really necessary ... I believe that those toys which have the highest prices in the GTN are considered as the "most cool" toys there are.

Same for armor pieces.

Just go after the price.

Morning,

The team would like to know what is your favorite Cartel Market Toy?

Do you like having a dance party with the Music Therapy Probe or do you prefer spreading cheer with Jawagrams? :jawa_biggrin:

Let us know your favorite.

I'd love the toys with rest abilities, if only their channel time would be increased to 9999 seconds or if they were changed to infinite toggle abilities.

I noticed that this question wasn't really necessary ... I believe that those toys which have the highest prices in the GTN are considered as the "most cool" toys there are.

Same for armor pieces.

Just go after the price.

No, the expensive items are just rare, not necessarily the most-cool or most-liked. As we've seen by the replies here, people like plenty of other items better instead, like Ball Toss and Camping.

My fav is the revan statue and the trainers, however it would be nice to get a crew skill holo. One that would let you train as you go along leveling and be able to buy any mats from the crew skills vendor you might need.

I love all the toys, but I think I abuse my Disco Ball the most. I have waaaay too many screenshots of my Sith Warrior starting a party over the corpse of an annoying boss.

Edit: I also love sparkle powder. More colors! Or a reusable version! That would be awesome!

Edited by Daewan

Ball Toss!

The Kick the Huttball thing is funny, even though I mostly enjoy the the commentator raging about not kicking the ball, never have the time to enjoy the animation though...

and even though I also like the Remote Starship Control, I would like it even more if I could have that with a more republic looking starship!

Also, would be nice if we could have a toybox, to clear some inventory space, I mean as a separate inventory category (like the mission items).

Edited by Drudenfusz

My favorite toys are the ones like the trainer/vendor items that have an actual utility use for beyond just being cool to look at.

And, because I've seen multiple people mention it in this thread, you guys did know that once you've used a toy and it's been added to your collection, you can just delete it from your inventory and re-claim it for free any time you want, right?

I mean, it's like its own little infinite bank where all you have to do is find it in the list and click a button to have it put right back in your inventory so you can use it again.

I am hoping they make a Toy tab for cartel market toys like how quest items got their own tab. Eventually we will need a toybox tab like World of Warcraft is getting. and Soon.

They need to make more Holos.

85. Darth Sion Holo Statue (looks only)

86. Darth Nihilis Holo Statue (looks only)

87. Darth Traya Holo statue(looks only)

88. Darth Malak Holo Statue (Crew skills vendor for white crafting matts)

89. Bao-Dur Holo Statue (Cybertech)

90. Mandalore The Preserver Holo Statue (Biochem ((Because he always gave stims in the old games))

91. Emperor Vitiate Holo statue (looks only)

92. Bastila Shan Holo Statue (Synthweaving)

93. Artis holo statue (Artifice)

94. Cassus Fett Holo Statue (Armortech)

How about 1 trainer for all skills not 1 per each of them ... if they want to do more than 1 statue with same behavior - OK, but forcing crafters to pay for 8 items is stupid to boot.

And, because I've seen multiple people mention it in this thread, you guys did know that once you've used a toy and it's been added to your collection, you can just delete it from your inventory and re-claim it for free any time you want, right?

I mean, it's like its own little infinite bank where all you have to do is find it in the list and click a button to have it put right back in your inventory so you can use it again.

Of course I know about that, but it is way too cumbersome to open the Collections window, scroll through all the pages to find the right item, claim it, close the Collections window, use the item and trash it.

Like I wrote in the suggestions thread I linked, the Collections window would be great if they changed two things about it: Being able to use an item directly from the Collections without having to claim it in the inventory, and decreasing the icon size so that you can see all toys on one page instead of having to scroll through all pages. :)

Edited by Jerba