Multi-Server Teams

SammyGStatus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought based on the "Aces" list you may want to try the Jedi Covenant server. IDK if there is just inordinate amount of JC poster's here on the forums. Or there is a huge GSF community on JC but by the list only, the "aces" live there. That may be the best place to hold your ace matches IMO. Edited by SithAceI

I'd rather see everyone on one server (Test most likely) and queue solo to mix up the teams. Would be fun to play with and against.

There was another thread in the pvp section that I have since lost track of, that talked about having the PTS open all the time so ranked teams from different servers could queue against each other. The OP of that thread said he had talked to a dev at a event somewhere and the dev had mentioned that they might consider doing such a thing.

If that happens it would be easy to also hold these unofficial "ranked" matches there with the added boon of not disrupting the often fragile server GSF communities.

There was another thread in the pvp section that I have since lost track of, that talked about having the PTS open all the time so ranked teams from different servers could queue against each other. The OP of that thread said he had talked to a dev at a event somewhere and the dev had mentioned that they might consider doing such a thing.

If that happens it would be easy to also hold these unofficial "ranked" matches there with the added boon of not disrupting the often fragile server GSF communities.

When a few people still played City of Heroes back in the day, there was no dev organized player vs player and the community started a pvp ladder on the test server. It thrived for awhile with multiple "ranked" groups vying every sunday but eventually the devs introduced movement suppression and things went south.

Anyway, the point I was making while I reminisced a little was that the Test thing worked fine and it allowed all the multi-server goodness that some guilds love.

I'd definitely copy a pilot or two over if Test became the GSF Hub for this game.

Edited by MaybeEvil