Multi-Server Teams

SammyGStatus

While anyone is welcome to roll on my server and get ion railgunned by me, I will definitely not be doubling or tripling my play time to accomplish any of these things. I think having an alt on another server is totally reasonable, but trying to roll around as a coordinated ball of dudes to play reqless ships against each other is 180 degrees away from fun.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which I'm totally down to keep doing - it was quite the blast, but that means tht the Aces from other servers would have to do the same thing, and if we're bouncing between servers and another server's team is bouncing too, then we'll never have a true 12v12 Full Ace game, which is the only thing that can truly test us when we're grouping together

Eh, Im down for leading by example and just doing it and not trying to convince others to do it more. Id rather not be that annoying guy to people on other servers. Like HAI GAIZ COME DO DIS TING ON ALL DA SERVERS

While anyone is welcome to roll on my server and get ion railgunned by me, I will definitely not be doubling or tripling my play time to accomplish any of these things. I think having an alt on another server is totally reasonable, but trying to roll around as a coordinated ball of dudes to play reqless ships against each other is 180 degrees away from fun.

IDK dude - I got accused of hacking in my second match with no weapons upgrades (which is kinda hilarious as a level 2 player). PLUSSSSSS last night and the night before were blasts. Having a group of people and skill makes up for a lot of potential shortcomings within flying an ungeared ship

IDK dude - I got accused of hacking in my second match with no weapons upgrades (which is kinda hilarious as a level 2 player). PLUSSSSSS last night and the night before were blasts. Having a group of people and skill makes up for a lot of potential shortcomings within flying an ungeared ship

To be fair, he invites being accused of stuff by naming his characters aimbotgurl

Thanks man, we actually joined the GSF channel because thats what we had on JM, we definitely enjoyed your queue time during primetime. Ill probably be Rumina on imp side and im tomeateeje on pub side if you want to add me

Animal-mutha Pub side, Bahles on The Imps.

I *HAVE* to know who the Accuser was....

Pretty sure that was on ebon hawk the night before we went to pot5

Some guy sent him a tell like

"Youre really living up to your name there arent you" then ignored him.

Edited by tommmsunb

Oh and also its important to note, JM has a lot of salty folks who accuse people of hacking. Before I took my break I would get 5-6 accusations a week, most of them somehow relating to how i have a female character or I have an iwin button or I have blahblah. It bothered me a lot at first but then it just became a running gag.

If you guys come to Shadowlands, there's an ad-hoc imperial group mostly that gets started up later in the night. The only formal coordinated teams I've seen are Black squadron on impside (I assume different from the POT5 group), and Rogue Squadron on pubside.

If I'm on, I'm happy to run with you or try to coordinate something for teams on both sides. My toon's name is Xi'ao, and I GSF imperial side exclusively.

Edited by Fractalsponge

Oh I'm not suggesting it for others, but in case people didn't know about the double XP weekend who wanted to branch out, it's nice to know. I think the forum coordination is gonna be the only way to set up true 12v12 Ace match. That's completely fine too though