Petition for Felicia Day to write, direct and produce the next Star Wars movies.

HiddenPalm

..as long as M. Knight Salaamabelahighbob IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR A DIRECTORS CHAIR! :mad: Matter of fact....he's not to be allowed in the same country any SW movie is being filmed in. :p

I like to refer to him as M. Knight Shamalamadingdong.

I can agree to that, but I you seem to have misspelled "Joss Whedon" in your thread title.

Yeah, that's what we need. Unrealistically erudite, "quirky," unnaturally fast dialogue combined with an overwhelming helping of social justice nonsense. That's what I go to for Star Wars.

Know who should do it?

David Mamet. Give 'em R ratings and let Mamet do it.

Yeah, that's what we need. Unrealistically erudite, "quirky," unnaturally fast dialogue combined with an overwhelming helping of social justice nonsense.

Sounds good to me. When can I buy tickets?

Seriously: I'd take Whedon over loads of other directors. He's great with ensemble casts. Has experience with comics. Can handle comedy without treading into the cheesy stuff of Ep 1-3 (and even some of Ep 4-6). I'd rather have quirky fun than "dark and brooding because dark and brooding is cool and we're desperate to seem cool".

Sounds good to me. When can I buy tickets?

Seriously: I'd take Whedon over loads of other directors. He's great with ensemble casts. Has experience with comics. Can handle comedy without treading into the cheesy stuff of Ep 1-3 (and even some of Ep 4-6). I'd rather have quirky fun than "dark and brooding because dark and brooding is cool and we're desperate to seem cool".

It doesn't need to be dark and brooding. It's just...really? We haven't had enough beta male hard left schlock? We really need more from guys like him?

And yes, I realize the irony of writing that on a Bioware forum, of all places.