The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament Finals - Droid Supremacy vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right I'll get started on a scenario.

Then make sure to include this- HK-01 would and will never know, or have even heard of, Guri's code. Why? That would not only make her subservient to him, but a slave to his every word. The only one to know this code would be G0-T0. And, no, Sel, G0-T0 wouldn't have to say it. Guri lost all will to kill after Xizor's death. If she were to even think about joining the DS, it would have been because G0-T0 controls her though this code. You can't hack her. You can try to memory wipe her, but without her creators, good luck with that. No, the only way Guri would even consider being part of the DS is if G0-T0 had already known and used the master code on her. Only he and she would know it.

Guri defecting simply won't work. Its impossible.

Then make sure to include this- HK-01 would and will never know, or have even heard of, Guri's code. Why? That would not only make her subservient to him, but a slave to his every word. The only one to know this code would be G0-T0. And, no, Sel, G0-T0 wouldn't have to say it. Guri lost all will to kill after Xizor's death. If she were to even think about joining the DS, it would have been because G0-T0 controls her though this code. You can't hack her. You can try to memory wipe her, but without her creators, good luck with that. No, the only way Guri would even consider being part of the DS is if G0-T0 had already known and used the master code on her. Only he and she would know it.

Guri defecting simply won't work. Its impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLyxmD_UAK4&t=0m12s

Message received. :D

I guess I should post a scenario, or more of how G0-T0 wins. It's not overly difficult. The key is speed.

G0-T0 knows Traya's first move will be to get to Malachor. So, what's the logical move? Either A) Intercept her, or B) destroy/trap Malachor. Also, we must not forget that G0-T0 knows the Ebon Hawk crashed, and can probably figure out why.

Next, G0-T0 prepares the trap. In its simplest form, its a trade. Leave just enough of the fleet at Mon Cal to act as bait, and send the rest to Malachor.

Traya will obviously see this coming through a vision. I don't doubt this. However, she will lack variables: how many ships does G0-T0 possess? And, she will lack the outcome of the battle (as it will be her death, and she has never seen her death in vision*). Knowing of the invasion she leaves the Stealth fleet in wait, while taking advantage of the situation at Mon Cal and invading with the Open Circle.

Both fleets arrive in a day.

Mon Cal is captured quite quickly, and Maul is sent to continue operations on Nar Shaddaa, as Traya knows her ambush will be successful.

At Malachor, however, Traya is suddenly shocked when, hundreds of ships, even when fired upon, continue into the planet. As the entirety (or majority) or ships ram into the planet, the full force of approximately 200 ships (?) hits the planet. And... it is gone. As the fleet rams into the side of Malachor, it is completely and utterly destroyed, as are all people on it.

G0-T0 and the Supremacy win.

*Yes, she never saw herself die in a vision. Did she know she would die? Yes- but she had planned for that moment the entire trip. She knew that she had to die the entire time. She did not see however; she simply knew it would happen.

I guess I should post a scenario, or more of how G0-T0 wins. It's not overly difficult. The key is speed.

G0-T0 knows Traya's first move will be to get to Malachor. So, what's the logical move? Either A) Intercept her, or B) destroy/trap Malachor. Also, we must not forget that G0-T0 knows the Ebon Hawk crashed, and can probably figure out why.

Next, G0-T0 prepares the trap. In its simplest form, its a trade. Leave just enough of the fleet at Mon Cal to act as bait, and send the rest to Malachor.

Traya will obviously see this coming through a vision. I don't doubt this. However, she will lack variables: how many ships does G0-T0 possess? And, she will lack the outcome of the battle (as it will be her death, and she has never seen her death in vision*). Knowing of the invasion she leaves the Stealth fleet in wait, while taking advantage of the situation at Mon Cal and invading with the Open Circle.

Mon Cal is captured quite quickly, and Maul is sent to continue operations on Nar Shaddaa, as Traya knows her ambush will be successful.

At Malachor, however, Traya is suddenly shocked when, hundreds of ships, even when fired upon, continue into the planet. As the entirety (or majority) or ships ram into the planet, the full force of approximately 200 ships (?) hits the planet. And... it is gone. As the fleet rams into the side of Malachor, it is completely and utterly destroyed, as are all people on it.

*Yes, she never saw herself die in a vision. Did she know she would die? Yes- but she had planned for that moment the entire trip. She knew that she had to die the entire time. She did not see however; she simply knew it would happen.

I don't know, I think she might forsee the planet's destruction.

But then again, wouldn't she just leave? Traya doesn't need to be at Malachor V at that time, why let herself be surrounded, why not just leave, let them exhaust themselves, then clean up? That way she'd be completely safe, and G0-T0 would have wasted his entire fleet - something he probably wouldn't risk in the first place no?

I'm not sure G0-T0 would risk that. But you haven't considered hyperspace collisions, sending a capital ship into a planet via hyperspace can be devastating. A Praetor-class Star Battlecruiser that collided in such a manner with a planet fractured it to its core (but did not destroy it).

So lets do some math, it has a reactor output (which gives it is destructive power) of 7.73 × 10^24 W, the Venator has a reactor output of 3.6 × 10^24. So we are talking 2-3 Venator's to match that output, Malachor is already unstable so I doubt you'd need much more to obliterate it, may one of two more. So we are talking a maximum of 5 Venators, that's half of their Venator force to destroy Malachor. Worth the risk? Maybe. But an interesting strategy.

EDIT: Wait I just remembered, G0-T0 refused to destroy Malachor V because of its value, that has to be factored in.

Edited by Beniboybling

I think people are overestimating the black sun Navy, they weren't a battle fleet.

To make it look convincing, G0-T0 would need to leave 50 ships or so at Mon Cala to be annihilated, that leaves 150 attacking Malachor.

Now, as Traya's foreseen an attack, she'll recall half the Stealth Fleet to join the OCF and Sienar reinforcements at Malachor to spring a trap.

Because Traya has interdictors, she can slow G0-T0's fleet astronomically, allowing the Stealth Armada to return in time.

Now, because the Black Sun Navy isn't a fleet of warships, merely frigates and tiny vessels, it'll be annihilated by the OCF, Mandator, and the 30,000 fighters the Traya has at her disposal. Majority of which will be hiding in the rubble around the planet, prepared to spring the trap in the blink of an eye....

Besides, 100 ships ramming malachor would not destroy it.

EDIT: Wait I just remembered, G0-T0 refused to destroy Malachor V because of its value, that has to be factored in.

*sigh*

I hate it when people remember thinks from Kotor 2 that I don't.... I'm just glad it's normally you.

*sigh*

I hate it when people remember thinks from Kotor 2 that I don't.... I'm just glad it's normally you.

Well maybe if G0-T0 locates the exact location of the Trayus Core, and sends a Venator down it.

Just imagine Traya is meditating and the cliche shadow appears around her, she looks up and is like oh $***!

The end. :D

I think people are overestimating the black sun Navy, they weren't a battle fleet.

To make it look convincing, G0-T0 would need to leave 50 ships or so at Mon Cala to be annihilated, that leaves 150 attacking Malachor.

Now, as Traya's foreseen an attack, she'll recall half the Stealth Fleet to join the OCF and Sienar reinforcements at Malachor to spring a trap.

Because Traya has interdictors, she can slow G0-T0's fleet astronomically, allowing the Stealth Armada to return in time.

Now, because the Black Sun Navy isn't a fleet of warships, merely frigates and tiny vessels, it'll be annihilated by the OCF, Mandator, and the 30,000 fighters the Traya has at her disposal. Majority of which will be hiding in the rubble around the planet, prepared to spring the trap in the blink of an eye....

Besides, 100 ships ramming malachor would not destroy it.

They weren't a military fleet, correct. But Malachor is already highly unstable, and 100 ships flying at full speed into will destroy it. Besides that, Beni brought up a good point with hyperspace collisions.

And, I don't think Traya's recalling the Stealth fleet will help her. I did the time- it takes 1 day to get to Mon Cal from Malachor, and vice versa. By the time Traya's forces reach Mon Cal , G0-T0's are at Malachor. Again, this is why I called it a trade.

Interdictors, are a good point, however Traya's trap will not work. See, G0-T0 doesn't care how many ships hit the planet. And, if they are already suicide bombing, why not up the ante and bring your ships down with them. Or have a cargo bay full of bombs/ grenades (funded by The Exchange). And see, if the plan fails, and the planet isn't destroyed, I can guarantee some droids and walkers will ave survived the crash, and are ready to hunt.

But then again, wouldn't she just leave? Traya doesn't need to be at Malachor V at that time, why let herself be surrounded, why not just leave, let them exhaust themselves, then clean up? That way she'd be completely safe, and G0-T0 would have wasted his entire fleet - something he probably wouldn't risk in the first place no?

I'm not sure G0-T0 would risk that. But you haven't considered hyperspace collisions, sending a capital ship into a planet via hyperspace can be devastating. A Praetor-class Star Battlecruiser that collided in such a manner with a planet fractured it to its core (but did not destroy it).

So lets do some math, it has a reactor output (which gives it is destructive power) of 7.73 × 10^24 W, the Venator has a reactor output of 3.6 × 10^24. So we are talking 2-3 Venator's to match that output, Malachor is already unstable so I doubt you'd need much more to obliterate it, may one of two more. So we are talking a maximum of 5 Venators, that's half of their Venator force to destroy Malachor. Worth the risk? Maybe. But an interesting strategy.

True G0-T0 didn't want to destroy malachor. However, I think the times have changed. If malachor is the only casualty of the war, then it would be a sacrifice G0-T0 would make. Especially considering it would save a plethora of planets for war, and save millions of credits from not having to rebuild and restore them. And, as malachor is pretty much a dead world, very little life would be harmed. All in all, not detrimental to the wider galaxy G0-T0 would be in charge of.

Triple post- I'm sorry.

I think we all need to remember that Traya will likely not see the planet exploding, as that would be her death. No one has ever seen their own death, or how they die, in a force vision before. Traya knew she would die from the Exile, and on malachor, because 1) she planned it, and 2) it was the only way it could end. Traya was going to force the Exile to kill her, or kill herself.

This is very different from seeing your death in a vision. And if the planet's destruction causes Traya's death, then she wouldn't see that in a vision.

Triple post- I'm sorry.

I think we all need to remember that Traya will likely not see the planet exploding, as that would be her death. No one has ever seen their own death, or how they die, in a force vision before. Traya knew she would die from the Exile, and on malachor, because 1) she planned it, and 2) it was the only way it could end. Traya was going to force the Exile to kill her, or kill herself.

This is very different from seeing your death in a vision. And if the planet's destruction causes Traya's death, then she wouldn't see that in a vision.

I agree in part, but she'll forsee and attack, and staying on the planet while its being lain siege too, heck correction (given Raxus is the capital) - travelling to Malachor and plonking herself on the planet, serves no purpose for her.

I highly doubt she'd be there if the planet is destroyed

True G0-T0 didn't want to destroy malachor. However, I think the times have changed. If malachor is the only casualty of the war, then it would be a sacrifice G0-T0 would make. Especially considering it would save a plethora of planets for war, and save millions of credits from not having to rebuild and restore them. And, as malachor is pretty much a dead world, very little life would be harmed. All in all, not detrimental to the wider galaxy G0-T0 would be in charge of.

Not really.

The Triumvirate were ready to invade the core, at least, in the eyes of G0-T0. Stopping them would have saved Millions if not billions of lives and credits, he refused none the less.

Wait, wait Beni...you're saying it's gonna take more than 36....whatever number makes up 24 zeroes, to destroy an already unstable planet?

Wait, wait Beni...you're saying it's gonna take more than 36....whatever number makes up 24 zeroes, to destroy an already unstable planet?

What on earth makes you think it's unstable in that sense?

Gravity flux's don't make it unstable.

Also, Beni, You likely can't Hyperspace anywhere near Malachor, besides.... Interdictors.

Meaning that it's like 500 venators, not 5...

Edited by Selenial

I googled this in the name of science (:p). A number with 24 zeroes attached would be in the hundreds of sextillions. Actually, it's already in the septillions... Google lied to me on the first try :mad:

Edited by Darkelefantos

What on earth makes you think it's unstable in that sense?

Gravity flux's don't make it unstable.

Also, Beni, You likely can't Hyperspace anywhere near Malachor, besides.... Interdictors.

Meaning that it's like 500 venators, not 5...

In the sense of what? I was just going along with everyone else of it being unstable. But even if it's not, that is a lot of energy just one Venator is putting out on a ship with it's reactor. I'm pretty sure with that level of energy output, the planet would be destroyed at the minimum it would wipe all life on the planet.and destroy whatever structures is there.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well the Praetor only managed to fracture a planet, so I'm going to assume that given Malachor is unstable, you'd need to match or surpass that output to destroy it.

And Selenial, its not the gravity fluctuations, its the fact that the MSG literally crushed and fractured it. I mean look it at, its a massive holey rock filled with fissures and stuff. Doesn't take much to make it break apart.

EDIT: You can hyperspace to the planet's location, so I think you should be able to get close enough for the speed to carry you the rest of the way.

Edited by Beniboybling