How do you plan on dealing with the new sorcerer changes?

Sappharan

Will probably need advice on how to deal with sorcerers in 2.7. Any ideas?

Well, they're still squishy, so as Carnage/Combat just keep rroting them and melt them. Nothing much changed, except for the fact that they have better DPS, their survivability is pretty much still the same except for the short moment after they're done with force barrier.

That and force speed will now almost universally be talented to break roots/snares. That said it will be pretty much the same as far as dealing with them. They will depend on the knockback, stun, and force speed to kite you. So don't leap to them to open the encounter, and be ready to have a method to close again after every kiting attempt. Funny thing is combat is almost force speed fast when you pop trans. Edited by Vodrin

• 3 weeks later...
That and force speed will now almost universally be talented to break roots/snares. That said it will be pretty much the same as far as dealing with them. They will depend on the knockback, stun, and force speed to kite you. So don't leap to them to open the encounter, and be ready to have a method to close again after every kiting attempt. Funny thing is combat is almost force speed fast when you pop trans.

Same goes for Watchman/Combathybrid just keep doting, slowing and crippling them to hell and finish them with a precision+masterstrike combo or my favourite the DZPM (=DotmaxZenPrecisionMasterstrike). Oh that Paladinbubblebuffstackthingy isn´t up for too long I tend to use that time to max focus or ignore them until it decays. It is hard when they are healers, since they can easily heal to full, but well its not up for another 2min, so you can still kill them:D

Will probably need advice on how to deal with sorcerers in 2.7. Any ideas?

Why? Sorcs only have some extra absorb after Barrier ends. It's not hard at all to DPS the absorb down or stun the sorc until it wears off.

Secondly, you might be referring to increased numbers of sorcs in wz? This is at most a perception issue - people are trying out their chars that have been on the shelf for a while.

Same goes for Watchman/Combathybrid just keep doting, slowing and crippling them to hell and finish them with a precision+masterstrike combo or my favourite the DZPM (=DotmaxZenPrecisionMasterstrike). Oh that Paladinbubblebuffstackthingy isn´t up for too long I tend to use that time to max focus or ignore them until it decays. It is hard when they are healers, since they can easily heal to full, but well its not up for another 2min, so you can still kill them:D

someone is liking: Burn2Root :D

Edited by Ramtar