Alderaan +3 endurance datacron bugged

Kazur

Have the item needed to blast the cave wall but when I activate there is a explosion but rocks are not removed.

Had the same problem....buy again new that Red Detonator from vendor. (First sell of course the old one then buy)

Trying to get this datacron on Ebon Hawk server. I click the blast pack and there's an explosion, but the rocks are not removed and the item in my bag is not consumed. Tried logging and it still didn't work. Also, there are only 30 people on Alderaan right now so switching instances is not an option. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I managed to collect it OK on Red Eclipse on Saturday (7th feb).

The issue sounds a lot like the problem with the Imperial mission "Big Guns" on Balmorra where it works a couple of times per instance then breaks: which usually leaves instance 1 out of luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Maybe it's a graphical issue and the rocks are gone but it just looks like they're still there? Maybe you're standing too far away? Who knows?

I've never had a problem with this datacron, ever. Not even during beta.

No, that's a lie. I have a problem with sticking a datacron in a Heroic 4 area, but that's not a mechanics issue.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Still bugged. Went there on 3 different toons, and switched from pve/pvp instances on all of them. Rock never disapears even when I have a different character with the item needed still bugged. Logged off, in, switched instances, toons. Seriously about the only way it seems im getting in there is if someone force pushes me through. And if this has been an issue for years and now datacrons are legacy THIS MAY BE SOMETHING YOU WANNA FIX FOR GOOD. having 35% of the game base not bugged and the rest bugged is not ideal.